Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

I'm getting my braces off in February fuck yeah

Wait, same???

oh, fuck off, that’s my thing lmao

three in a pod

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Ella you have to be specific about which talent of mine you want. I have a number of stupid things that I'm good at

all of them
doesn't matter how useless
i'll collect them like pokemon cards

@Moxie group

well so do you
give it to someone who actually lacks it

like a specific furry roleplayer on this site, perhaps

oooooooooooh

Deleted user

well so do you

hohooooo shit dawg i can’t argue with that

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I want Eris's spine to put into my Long Furby.

this combination of words is so threatening but surreal at the same time that it's making me feel an emotion previously unknown to mankind

@HighPockets group

this combination of words is so threatening but surreal at the same time that it's making me feel an emotion previously unknown to mankind

Why thank you :)

Deleted user

it’s a level of surrealism I’d never be able to match with my mortal art supplies

@HighPockets group

it’s a level of surrealism I’d never be able to match with my mortal art supplies

Benvolio Horatio Montjoy Clerval would be e x c e l l e n t with the former spine of a goddess.

Deleted user

well so do you

OMG ELLA I'M SO PROUD

Deleted user

Benvolio Horatio Montjoy Clerval would be e x c e l l e n t with the former spine of a goddess.

hence

today at lunch my friends revealed to me they didn’t know what hence meant and that really scared me, but not as much as this conversation

@HighPockets group

hence

today at lunch my friends revealed to me they didn’t know what hence meant and that really scared me, but not as much as this conversation

HENCE IS AN EXCEPTIONAL WORD D:
I'm disappointed in your friends, mom.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

well actually, to be fair, as someone who almost attempted to draw a furry once, it takes a lot of skill to be able to look at those things for more than two minutes

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I know many word
I just forget them at random inconvenient times and stand there for like a straight minute snapping my fingers and repeating “wHat is that word-!” while my mom looks in disappointment cause the child she raised has managed to forget the word “broccoli” for the 8th time that day

I also will forget the meanings of basic words and have to google them multiple times to make sure I’m using them right

Deleted user

Nothing that was once my body is going into a long ferby.
If I get stuck in this damn realm it will NOT be inside that accursed THING

@HighPockets group

Nothing that was once my body is going into a long ferby.
If I get stuck in this damn realm it will NOT be inside that accursed THING

IT'S THE PERFECT VESSEL FOR YOU!

@Fraust

I want to be part of the FBBS
but I'm nicer on the internet than in real life
should I become more mean online?