tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

Ahhh
Yeah, my location doesn't have that brand, though I've used it and it is good
My location only has L.A. Colors 'Color Craze' and it's kinda trash

Deleted user

I have a lipstick from L.A colors, and while I prefer lip gloss bc my lips are funky and weird (I hold them differently, which makes like, no sense, but I don’t pucker out to display the whole velocity of my lips, so the lipstick would just disappear), I got the lipstick from a Christmas present and the only time I used it was on my arm for a color swatch and this happened:

Deleted user

I have a lipstick from L.A colors, and while I prefer lip gloss bc my lips are funky and weird (I hold them differently, which makes like, no sense, but I don’t pucker out to display the whole velocity of my lips, so the lipstick would just disappear), I got the lipstick from a Christmas present and the only time I used it was on my arm for a color swatch and this happened:

oof
Yeah, LA colors isn't something I recommend to anyone

Deleted user

It also smells like it’ll instantly give me cancer if I put it anywhere else but my inner arm.

Deleted user

The only cheap lipstick that I personally think is okay is ELF, and even then you gotta be careful

Deleted user

Makeup wearing pals–

Imma change your life with some good good shit

Deleted user

okay i had to go back and check that because-

the mascara you use is L.A colors.

Deleted user

I mean, ELF is actually my favorite brand, but not the cheap stuff… Some things are priced too low, and that stuff's crap

Deleted user

okay i had to go back and check that because-

the mascara you use is L.A colors.

yeah I forgot about that ngl
IT'S REALLY GOOD {FOR ME}
LIKE IDK WHY BUT EVERYTHING ELSE I'VE TRIED BY THEM IS TRASH
MAYBE I GOT THE OPPOSITE OF A REJECT OR SOMETHING {LMAO} BUT IDK

@HighPockets group

I just have a bit of eyeliner and mascara for my theatre kit
Although I look pretty okay in some eye makeup, I don't like having pointy things near my eyeballs

Deleted user

Makeup wearing pals–

Imma change your life with some good good shit

Omg I'm hyped

Deleted user

Milani

It's a designer brand that you can get at Ulta for cheap.
It's absolutely fantastic for all skin types.
Wonderful and incredible shade range for foundation that is both light and lasts 24 hours with their setting spray.
Their mascara is all I wear and have been for years. $6 per tube on sale!
Eyeshadow ranges are lively and cute while still being wearable for all occasions.
BEST FUCKING EYELINER ON THE PLANET. YOU CAN SLEEP IN IT AND STILL HAVE WINGS THAT PIERCE SOULS

And

the entire line is Jeffree Star approved.

Deleted user

I got my nails painted once

ill paint them when you visit me.

@HighPockets group

Theatre makeup has a foundation called "clown white" and I just need y'all to know that.
It's the only foundation that works for one of my friends, lol

@HighPockets group

Ella, you should see if your mom knows any people who do the stick-on nail mlm (well, I'm pretty sure it's an mlm anyways). There's some super cute designs!

Deleted user

YA YEET
I'M LOOKING AT MILANI STUFF ON ULTA'S WEBSITE
and oH HONEY
I'M GOIN ON A SHOPPING SPREEEEEEEEEEEEE

Deleted user

Ella, you should see if your mom knows any people who do the stick-on nail mlm (well, I'm pretty sure it's an mlm anyways). There's some super cute designs!

How long do they stay on?

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

She doesn't know a lot of people with those businesses, she just sticks to her one
I'm pretty sure it's Young Living
and it's both the best and worst thing in the history of ever

@HighPockets group

How long do they stay on?

I'm not sure, I don't really do nail stuff but my aunt got some and they lasted a while!
If you're looking for them, go to literally any sort of vendor's fair in Madison, I'm not even joking

@HighPockets group

She doesn't know a lot of people with those businesses, she just sticks to her one
I'm pretty sure it's Young Living
and it's both the best and worst thing in the history of ever

WAIT
THAT'S WHAT MY MOM USED TO USE