forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Pickles group

Is it bad that I want to take my giant bag of veggie straws to school tomorrow and just eat them and watch a movie during study hall? Except I probably won't because I don't want people to judge me in my other classes

Deleted user

Idk, I have enough cheap makeup that I swear by to the point that I don't spend all that much

All my makeup-wearing lads, ladies and everyone in between:
This shit is from the Dollar Store and it slays
I swear by it
I just discovered it somewhat recently so I haven't been able to try the other kinds {there's also 'Bold,' 'Big,' 'Wowie' and 'Dramatic' versions of this product} but I honestly will never be spending $10 on a mascara again

Deleted user

i really don’t want to give myself eye cancer in the future so i think i will spend ten dollars for the thing that I probably wear the most, thank you very much

Deleted user

i really don’t want to give myself eye cancer in the future so i think i will spend ten dollars for the thing that I probably wear the most, thank you very much

lmao it's fine… It's not like poisonous because it's cheap XD

@Pickles group

I have some makeup but it's all fairly old and running out because I rarely wear it. I had to get new stuff for winterguard. Our first competition is Sunday and I'm gonna scream

Deleted user

I kinda feel like Eris is gonna come back and blast us with that Big Sister Makeup Knowledge

@The-Magician group

Cheap makeup is usually really tacky and of poorer quality though, especially if it's from the Dollar Store.
Why would anyone want to get their makeup from there??

Deleted user

Cheap makeup is usually really tacky and of poorer quality though, especially if it's from the Dollar Store.
Why would anyone want to get their makeup from there??

I mean, like I said, I have mascara from there and it's amazing, like, I haven't seen it at any other locations so maybe it's just at mine idk, but it's actually really good

10/10 recommend

then again, I have naturally long, dark eyelashes, so maybe… idk

Deleted user

GUYS.
Dollar store nail polish.
It's the bomb.

Really????
There's no way they sell the same nail polishes at our dollar stores because the stuff at mine is not great

Deleted user

Um

trying to find ways to include myself into the conversation

I got my nails painted once

Deleted user

Lmao did you like it?

And yeah, I did

It puts you in that badass mentality ngl

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

GUYS.
Dollar store nail polish.
It's the bomb.

Really????
There's no way they sell the same nail polishes at our dollar stores because the stuff at mine is not great

Well, one brand is the bomb
The other is the absolute worst and I despise it, so don't waste your money on the L. A. Colors garbage
Instead waste your money on this magic substance-

This stuff takes like 1 coat and is magic
It's opaque
It doesn't chip as easily
And I've actually gotten a surprising amount of compliments from it-