forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Mojack group

I got a decent amount of sleep, definitely less than 12 hours though but enough to function because my exams start today :)

Sometimes I will get like 10 or 12 hours though and I just feel very refreshed throughout the entire day

It’s good that you got a good amount of sleep though

@RedTheLoveless

Meanwhile: I'd like to be rude to the motherfucker that kept me awake. Yeah, I may have woken up at 3:00am, but thanks to your inconsiderate ass, I will now remain awake instead of falling back into peaceful unconsciousness.

And before anyone asks, it is really hard for me to take naps (too noisy), but I can if I'm exhausted enough.

@Pickles group

Why do people say "it was super humbling" in a context that makes no sense? Like, someone wins an award and they're like "oh it was super humbling". Wtf do you mean?? Does "humble" suddenly mean the opposite of what I thought??? Does humbling mean the opposite of humble? What?? I'm genuinely confused

Deleted user

yo Eris my medical b
Any tips on how to deal with the worst cold seen by America since 1906?

Deleted user

water, rest, vitamin C, stop eating fucking takis and have some protein.

do a face steam with mint an honey if you can, get those sinuses open so they clear out.

Warm up a water bottle and stick it in a blanket with you, keep your internal organs extra warm.

@ElderGod-kirky group

So I was refilling my water bottle and I was around the restrooms and figured "While I'm here before the hour-long bus ride…" I went into one of them. Next thing I know, I'm being stared at by two girls and one is sobbing.

I noped out of there instantly

Deleted user

I will not understand the teenage obsession with bathrooms.

@Pickles group

I love when you've been going on the same trip for six years and finally your friend comes only to ditch you when you aren't even there and ostricizes you even more than the girls that don't even like you

Deleted user

I will not understand the teenage obsession with bathrooms.

same, like, hit your juul and get out