forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@HighPockets group

I have tiger's eye (multiple pieces, all bought in Knoxville when I was there for Globals), turquoise, lead from Galena, and some jade, because that's my dog's name.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

ok i lied in the story
i actually stole five
but only one of them was worth talking about, the rest were just little stone nuggets-

but anyway here’s the rock

(sleeping cat for scale)

Aww, the cat's cute. And that rock is pretty big. How did no one see you steal it?

there was only one other person there besides my family (who surprisingly didn’t try to stop me, they were just like “why the frick do you want a rock” then left me alone) and he was busy watching over his two big doggos so he didn’t notice the large pile of rocks some teenager was hauling towards a sketchy white 12-passenger van with a blanket scarf

@Nie-Huaisang-is-lost-in-the-stars group

there was only one other person there besides my family (who surprisingly didn’t try to stop me, they were just like “why the frick do you want a rock” then left me alone) and he was busy watching over his two big doggos so he didn’t notice the large pile of rocks some teenager was hauling towards a sketchy white 12-passenger van with a blanket scarf

Ah, okay.

Deleted user

Eris i respondeddddddddddddd

dude we are on a roll todaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Deleted user

They are already adorable, and Shawn is such a fun character to write for

@Pickles group

I'd like to be rude to my arm for hurting and to me for using that as an excuse to not clean my room

Oof.

I keep convincing myself that I'll be organized when I move out and have less stuff

Deleted user

Baylee is just so….sad. Maybe that's why I can't write for him right now, since I've been super happy

Deleted user

People

I have a character

Named after myself

For a reason

Y'all don't need to know

@HighPockets group

Ah, I see! I can't bring myself to name a character after me, but Della is very much based off of myself (mainly bc her story is going to be heavily based off of my experiences with schooling)

Deleted user

I just annoys me when ppl act like being mean and bitchy is cool and quirky

My child