forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Fraust

My friend deepthroated a banana today at lunch
It was pretty cool I guess
Then I sat alone for like fifteen minutes because apparently all my friends have first lunch so they had to leave

Deleted user

Baylee is just so….sad. Maybe that's why I can't write for him right now, since I've been super happy

Im glad that you're happy. because our rps are the best.
Sage is definetly a challege for me still but I like her as much as Mila

Deleted user

quietly distributes shots to everyone participating in the drinking game

WHEEZE

Deleted user

better make mine a double Caustic–it's gonna be a long night

@Fraust

Coming right up, Eris
I've got imaginary vodka
imaginary because I'm not old enough to legally purchase or consume alcohol of any kind
unless it's hand sanitizer or some shit

Deleted user

mmm how about all together?

the tanginess of the sanitizer with the spice of the ethyl

@Moxie group

The stealing things conversation is over but imma contribute anyways. I stole three plastic jewels from disneyland
do you know how pissed I’m gonna be if I try and work at Disneyland and they don’t hire me because of that comment?

Deleted user

have you tried hydrofluoric acid?

mmmm melts in your mouth

Deleted user

An open letter to everyone affected by what went down on Monday:

I've been seeing a lot of self-blaming going on after a certain user left, and it's making me angry. Said user left and ghosted everyone Notebook-related who'd been following them, and went silent, causing guilt in people who did nothing but attempt to help them, and that was an absolutely shitty thing to do. They played up their mental health and borderline-implied suicide and self-harm, then suddenly stopped talking to their friends, leading them to believe that such things could have occured, and for what? For telling them that their cruel behavior was out of line? For telling them to calm down? For doing what friends are fucking supposed to do? But because they disagreed with what their friends suggested, they chose to be a coward and ghost as opposed to facing the music.

To the people who were hurt by this individual and their self-centered decision to leave you with unanswered questions and wonder their fate: you are not responsible for the actions and behaviors of others. Let me say it again. You are not responsible for the actions and behaviors of others. It is not your fault that this user left. It is not your fault that they lashed out at you. You did not deserve it. You did nothing wrong.

I can see that people will be upset that I'm saying this, but fuck it. I hate seeing good people blame themselves for things they didn't do.

Deleted user

Anyway, my gym teacher hit me with a stick today

Good times

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

mir do you just have a collection of eminem gifs for every occasion
maybe I should start collecting some of my favorite people

brb time to google sum shtuff