forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@textsfromyourex

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

@HighPockets group

Just because you think it's nice doesn't mean that Eris wants to hear it. You barely know her, it's just empty flattery and makes you look foolish.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

thanks
i obtained it illegally

what the fuck does that even mean

STORYTIME

when i was in Colorado for vacation last year we went to a park
It wasn’t a huge park, just a little area by a pretty river, perfect for photos
by the river, there was a small sign that said something along the lines of “please do not take the rocks”…

right next to that sign, however, was the most beautiful rock i had ever seen-
it was large, round, and smooth with the most average possible color for a rock in the history of rocks
as if nature herself had slowly, carefully crafted this stone, thinking “this rock will one day be the perfect canvas for some mediocre artist to create impressively average artwork”
…and so i stole it
i stole a rock
shoved it in my closet
it’s one of my proudest possessions despite still being unpainted

…and that’s how i became a wanted criminal. :D

Deleted user

I just annoys me when ppl act like being mean and bitchy is cool and quirky

Nobody said it was cool or quirky. She simply said stop. You dragged the bitchyness out of her by not stopping. You have now been asked by two admins and the owner herself to stop, so do it.

@Nie-Huaisang-is-lost-in-the-stars group

thanks
i obtained it illegally

STORYTIME

by the river, there was a small sign that said something along the lines of “please do not take the rocks”…

it was large, round, and smooth with the most average looking color for a rock that i had ever seen-
as if nature herself had slowly, carefully crafted this stone, thinking “this rock will one day be the perfect canvas for some mediocre artist to create impressively average artwork”
…and so i stole it
i stole a rock
shoved it in my closet

Wow, Ella.

@HighPockets group

She's neither. You're being obnoxious and irritating. Speaking of which, how old are you? You act like a middle schooler, and this chat has an age requirement.

@HighPockets group

thanks
i obtained it illegally

STORYTIME

it was large, round, and smooth with the most average looking color for a rock that i had ever seen-
…and so i stole it
i stole a rock
shoved it in my closet

I took some rocks from Schoolhouse Beach on Washington Island, but in my defense I didn't know it was illegal.

@textsfromyourex

She's neither. You're being obnoxious and irritating. Speaking of which, how old are you? You act like a middle schooler, and this chat has an age requirement.

I'm 15

@HighPockets group

I'm 15

That's surprising.

@textsfromyourex

I'm 15

That's surprising.

why

@HighPockets group

what's the age requirement

Subject to change.

what do you have against me

Nothing, I'm just stating a fact. What do you seem to have against Eris? You keep pestering her like a child.