forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Pickles group

Oh story time
My friend saw me opening this at lunch and she was like, "the RUDENESS CHAT?! Do you REALLY need even more drama???"
So that was fun

@Pickles group

Ella every time you say something about your childhood, I get sadder you poor baby I just want to hug you and introduce you to the world beyond the corn

@Pickles group

No one's on now, but as soon as I go to bed, it's going to explode and I'm going to wake up and have to finish my entire candy supply
I guess I'll have to stop tomorrow for school anyways

@The-Magician group

I need to make a packet of crispy m&ms last for around 3 hours…
Might listen to a bit of the Dear Evan Hansen soundtrack..
oh! I was just reminded of the conversation we had at work the other night. All you could hear for a good two hours was “Look at all them chickens!” And “hey welcome to chili’s” 😂 And for the love of Hades it was one of the best nights at work E V E R

(have fun with that one)

Deleted user

nnnn i don’t feel like reading that

too much DEH for me by skimming it briefly

Deleted user

nnnn i don’t feel like reading that

too much DEH for me by skimming it briefly

I only referenced DEH once

gnneeeehhhh

@Fraust

I'm the one my parents are most worried about becoming an alcoholic because I'm depressed and I like the taste of alcohol
Thinking back, I've actually had a good deal more alcohol than I realized…
I don't drink though, I'm underage, but I've had a lot of sips of alcoholic drinks that my parents have allowed
I tried bourbon lmao

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Ella every time you say something about your childhood, I get sadder you poor baby I just want to hug you and introduce you to the world beyond the corn

:O
There’s a world beyond the corn?!

@Pickles group

:O
There’s a world beyond the corn?!

Bursts into Beyond the Farm from the veggie tales wizard of oz movie
I spent way too long trying to remember "wizard of oz"