forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I'm just proud that I was able to match your Dad, Father with Filosat, Tekpuerat.

Yea well– I wasn't making it challenging. :P

Fair. But I could've totally cranked out new words for the occasion. I'm also proud of 'resib' which is a word that means to come to realize you are doing something.

Deleted user

I'm just proud that I was able to match your Dad, Father with Filosat, Tekpuerat.

Fair. But I could've totally cranked out new words for the occasion. I'm also proud of 'resib' which is a word that means to come to realize you are doing something.

Like I said I was running out of things to sarcastically call you without it coming to a whole new level of weird.

I'd like to stay friends and unfortunately unlike me and Danny–we don't have that kind of relationship. :P

Deleted user

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNH

Ai wo?

did–did you just howl like a wolf…?

@The-Magician group

Like I said I was running out of things to sarcastically call you without it coming to a whole new level of weird.

I'd like to stay friends and unfortunately unlike me and Danny–we don't have that kind of relationship. :P

Aaaaaayyyyyyyy ;)

Deleted user

Aaaaaayyyyyyyy ;)

;* oh hey you

Deleted user

No. It's something like Hey what? but sounds more like Ai wha?

oooooooh gotcha.
I was making a vague sound of awesomeness at the cute shit going down with Mox

Deleted user

Fuck dude me too

See Dom? ^^

@HighPockets group

speaking of drinking, my mom got a bottle of wine last night and "opened" it by smashing it with a hammer. Neither she nor I liked it (yes, she walked over and had me try it first), and my dad didn't mind it, but both he and I got a sharp pain whenever it got to the sour-tasting-phase

yay alcohol

"Do you think doing alcohol is cool?"

• Michael Scott

Takes a shot
Of water bc I'm underage

Deleted user

Fuck dude me too

I miss read what you said…

Christ

@ElderGod-kirky group

speaking of drinking, my mom got a bottle of wine last night and "opened" it by smashing it with a hammer. Neither she nor I liked it (yes, she walked over and had me try it first), and my dad didn't mind it, but both he and I got a sharp pain whenever it got to the sour-tasting-phase

yay alcohol

"Do you think doing alcohol is cool?"

• Michael Scott

Takes a shot
Of water bc I'm underage

technically underage as well, but my mom a rulebreaker

Deleted user

• Miriam quotes The Office

Do I do this that often?? I guess it's sort of a habit now… lmao