forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@StarkSpangledMayflower_Mad_Elder

Ignoring everything, including my question, I know this may not be the best place to ask but the best Rpers are on this chat

How does one write an antagonist that is the complete opposite of Loki? Like say….Thanos but worse

@HighPockets group

Ignoring everything, including my question, I know this may not be the best place to ask but the best Rpers are on this chat

How does one write an antagonist that is the complete opposite of Loki? Like say….Thanos but worse

So as opposed to suave yet chaotic, calculated and unrelenting?

Deleted user

Instead of giving the guy an actual good reason for wanting to kill half the universe, just have him do it for fun

@Scoob

Instead of giving the guy an actual good reason for wanting to kill half the universe, just have him do it for fun

That’s a great and evil idea, sweet

@zillakami-said-acab

That's very evil.

@HighPockets group

Nah, that'd be poor writing. Villains need a motivation beyond doing something evil for fun. I suggest looking into the whole "Thanos did nothing wrong uwu" thing and seeing their arguments for why he was right, and then think of a motive that's near injustifiable.

Deleted user

annoyance level at maximum
It has become apparent that a few of you are much too young for my chat.

@Scoob

Wtf did I just wake up to I don't need this kind of violent whiplash right after a nice nap

Oof I haven’t take a nap in like six years lol

@HighPockets group

I suggest blocking them.
As the mod, you have that power.
Please use it

@Scoob

Is there some kind of age restriction? I’m 15 if that’s okay…

Deleted user

Is there some kind of age restriction? I’m 15 if that’s okay…

Homeboy, you called yourself 14 in the other chat

@The-Magician group

I agree with Jyn. Villainy is too much of a broad area to simply say "they do it for fun" or "because they want revenge".
A lot of people fall into villainy because of being mislead by someone they trusted, or being influenced by those around them into believing that it is what they should do.