forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

3 things that will always happen: death, taxes, and Miriam disagreeing with Eris

shut the fuck up Baylee

This is the rudeness chat

I'm allowed to speak up if I believe someone is out of line

no, i will speak my mind as I please

and you seemed to be confusing "Rudeness" for "Bitchyness"

Ooh, homeboy deleted his og response

Unfortunately you didn't think of anything better

Speak your mind and I'll speak mine, even if that means disagreeing with Eris

Do not tell me what I am 'confusing'

Disagreeing with someone isn't being a bitch

The way you like to go through and make your point on each and every sentence someone says is pretty bitchy to me

Deleted user

3 things that will always happen: death, taxes, and Miriam disagreeing with Eris

shut the fuck up Baylee

Not by itself but the way you say things can

I could say the same about you.

Deleted user

shut the fuck up Baylee

The way you like to go through and make your point on each and every sentence someone says is pretty bitchy to me

The way you keep throwing petty insults at me reminds me that I don't fucking care about your opinion so you could just stop now??

Deleted user

The way you keep throwing petty insults at me reminds me that I don't fucking care about your opinion so you could just stop now??

If you so wish

Deleted user

If you so wish

Took you long enough.

@bubblegum

hey, um, guys, i know this is the rudeness chat, but can you both stop for a moment? this is kind of turning into toxicity from both of you and it's making everyone here feel a little unsafe.

@zillakami-said-acab

hey, um, guys, i know this is the rudeness chat, but can you both stop for a moment? this is kind of turning into toxicity from both of you and it's making everyone here feel a little unsafe.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Deleted user

dw, it's resolved

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I find it laughable all of your lazy and garbage inputs you animals all have for my simple comments lol

I find it laughable all of your lazy and garbage insults you animal has for our simple comments lol

@HighPockets group

I find it laughable all of your lazy and garbage inputs you animals all have for my simple comments lol

Wow imagine not knowing what the word "marks" means but referring to others as "animals".
Dumbass.
Your mom's calling you for dinner, 4th grader.

@HighPockets group

Aw, feeling unsafe? Out of your little comfort zone? Tough

Aw, acting like a little bitch because Mommy and Daddy said you lose your WII if you get a C?
Go back to kindergarten.

@Scoob

Wow imagine not knowing what the word "marks" means but referring to others as "animals".
Dumbass.
Your mom's calling you for dinner, 4th grader.

Nice assumption dumbass. Way off

@HighPockets group

“Eris, god of badassery” now that’s a gay ass name lol

What, jealous? Eris has more talent, wit, and beauty in a single skin cell than you do in your entire body.