forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@Mojack group

Ah shit, here we go again

honestly though sneezing ginger ale out of your nose DOES burn, I’ve done it as well for whatever reason lol..I don’t remember when I just remember the feeling and experience it gave me

@HighPockets group

"No one marks you" is 3+ braincell speak for "you're an uneducated infant, stop being an inelegant ass whose 'humor' relies on pathetic shock humor and slurs".
Then again, I wouldn't expect you to understand that.

Deleted user

honestly though sneezing ginger ale out of your nose DOES burn, I’ve done it as well for whatever reason lol..I don’t remember when I just remember the feeling and experience it gave me

Ah– well I laughed it out of my nose.

I don't laugh (or smile) so when I do it sounds like the wheeze of a corpse.

@HighPockets group

Ah– well I laughed it out of my nose.

I don't laugh (or smile) so when I do it sounds like the wheeze of a corpse.

Is that why you always reply wheeze?

@HighPockets group

Like, With The Fire On High was right there??? So were On The Come Up and I Wish You All The Best and The Fountains of Silence?
Personally I don't think that novelizations should be allowed to enter anyways since it's an easy way out and doesn't take nearly the amount of effort as a book, and people vote on the book who have just seen the movie.

@Pickles group

AND HOW CAN SOMEONE THINK BOOKS SUCK????

The same person who thinks that his pathetic and childish insults are witty.

A… A person on a writing site thinks books suck? I'm confused. Why would you be on a writing site if you hate books? I mean, there are other forms of writing, yeah, but is it not primarily if not completely for writing books?