forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@HighPockets group

But Jynnie, when are you going to use a steampunk plague doctor mask?

Never. I can't see without my glasses so I can't even really wear it. It was half off though. I think I might hang it up on my wall.
I also got neon pink socks with skulls on them.

Deleted user

BRUV JYN

I SAW THE COOLEST PLAGUE DOCTOR COSTUME ON HALLOWEEN.
it was so ominous and creepy that I almost cried.
I immediately thought of you bizarrely.
But I talked to the guy for about 30 minutes regarding his costume and history and such I got his number I think he thought I was hitting on him but idk it was cool.

Deleted user

to scare children

Deleted user

Oh yeah good point

Lol eris what other reason would he give you his number?

…………..fair point.
he was really cute under the mask too. but alas our love is forbidden–for jay dressed as captain america and LET ME TELL YOU WHAT

@Pickles group

i have no motivation to write. i already did a lot today but not enough and i was already behind just let me eat my candy in peace come on november

@HighPockets group

BRUV JYN

I SAW THE COOLEST PLAGUE DOCTOR COSTUME ON HALLOWEEN.
it was so ominous and creepy that I almost cried.
I immediately thought of you bizarrely.
But I talked to the guy for about 30 minutes regarding his costume and history and such I got his number I think he thought I was hitting on him but idk it was cool.

THAT'S AMAZING!!!!

People associate me with Frankenstein, Shakespeare, Star Wars, and weird gothic stuff and I am loving that that has become my brand.

@HighPockets group

I'm over 3,000 words behind on nanowrimo and I'm gonna cry

Same, I started on day one and got stuck. I might jump around chronologically so I can skip the intro or work on the short stories in that universe instead.

@HighPockets group

The steampunk plague mask is for when the next plague strikes and we revert back to the Industrial Revolution. I survive using the extensive (read: three week long plus snow days) Industrial Revolution stuff from World History last year.

@Pickles group

I'm over 3,000 words behind on nanowrimo and I'm gonna cry

Same, I started on day one and got stuck. I might jump around chronologically so I can skip the intro or work on the short stories in that universe instead.

I have three perspectives started and I don't know what to write for any of them

@Pickles group

My school is infested with whooping cough. Mainly the band. But as soon as one person gets better, someone else gets sick, so we don't have enough people to have school cancelled. drat. Hecking whoop

@Death_man_

Never. I can't see without my glasses so I can't even really wear it. It was half off though. I think I might hang it up on my wall.

Why don't u use contacts?

Deleted user

for jay dressed as captain america and LET ME TELL YOU WHAT

Let me guess, America's ass?

on the nose.
on
the
goddamn
nose

@HighPockets group

Why don't u use contacts?

Because I don't want to repeatedly poke myself in the eye??
Also because they're uncomfortable and I have sensitive eyes.

Deleted user

not sure what my brand would be.
Martinis and dry humor?

Sharp mind and a distaste for the youth.

I like this one too