Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@ElderGod-kirky group

Okay, you don't like anything, so that's nothing new

Rude

I just don't really know what to do with them

Side note, my town doesn't do trick or treat today, we did it on the 24th. I'm out of town so no one comes 'round my house for candy. Just a little too far away

Deleted user

I scare children
They're cutest when they're on the verge of tears

Deleted user

wheeze in my neck of the woods it’s raining really hard

like pouring

and we’re on a tornado warning

@Moxie group

Lol you having fun Lee?
Speaking of tonight I am so pumped. It’s my last Halloween at home and I am making the most of it

How so Mox?

How am I making the most of it or how is it my last Halloween?

@Moxie group

Well my street always does a block party for Halloween. The last two years I’ve had a bf and brought them to Halloween (lame. Ew. Gross. Cooties. Bleh) but I’m not doing that this year. And I’m gonna drink tea or coffee or something beforehand so me and my sister and my best friend can stay out super late and not be dead. My costume is cool af. And I’m just gonna try and enjoy it way more.

The second part is just cause next year I’ll be at college

@The-Magician group

Lol you having fun Lee?

Yeeeeeeeeeah I'm good!! I'm having a great time!!! Might have walked into the wall a couple of times but I didn't see it haha

Still Daro? Why wall?

Yeah, still me. And the wall because I couldn't see it. I shouldn't really be talking while I'm in this condition..

@Moxie group

Lol you having fun Lee?

Yeeeeeeeeeah I'm good!! I'm having a great time!!! Might have walked into the wall a couple of times but I didn't see it haha

Still Daro? Why wall?

Yeah, still me. And the wall because I couldn't see it. I shouldn't really be talking while I'm in this condition..

Oh my bad, not Lee. Well have fun, be safe, don’t die.

@The-Magician group

Lol you having fun Lee?

Still Daro? Why wall?

Oh my bad not Lee. Well have fun, be safe, don’t die.

I won't die, I'm not that stupid as to give myself alcohol poisoning ^-^

Deleted user

I was coming up with a response about how much I hate pigs. I really do.
But who were those guys? (How much do you see them/what is the probability of revenge.)

just pervs
It's not really a tank top, it has bigger sleeves…. It's just a formfitting black shirt with sleeves thick enough to hide my bra strap but otherwise pretty small, and since it's fitted, it kind of calls attention to my chest, and the guys have 100% noticed. I have a black cardigan over it because goth, and no matter how hot I get I'm not taking it off because they're making me way too uncomfortable.

Deleted user

And my friends and I like to playfully 'dress code' each other {i.e. "OmG i CaN sEe YoUr AnKlE aNd CoLlArBoNe"}, so I turned to my friend and slipped the cardigan off my shoulder a bit and kinda moved my sleeve and said "gAsP a BRA STRAP" and…. That was not a good idea