forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

@actual-fandom-trash

oh my god i'm typing words and stuff and all of a sudden the phrase "used to" doesn't feel real? idk if y'all experience the same thing but i keep staring at the word and it feels like the word is spelled wrong
u s e d

Deleted user

My boss has decided to throw me a 'going away' party and I–appreciate it–but I really just wanted to vanish into the night.

@The-Magician group

I feel you sweet. I have to do a crap ton of things before I can leave the house tonight and I have to get it done in an hour or else I'm not going to be able to leave. Not to mention I still haven't gotten ready…

@Moxie group

Yeah, that sounds like you (the vanishing into the night part). But at least he appreciated you enough to throw you a party.

Deleted user

I feel you sweet. I have to do a crap ton of things before I can leave the house tonight and I have to get it done in an hour or else I'm not going to be able to leave. Not to mention I still haven't gotten ready…

I believe in you broski!
Although I would not judge you if you stayed in your pjs all day.

Deleted user

Yeah, that sounds like you (the vanishing into the night part). But at least he appreciated you enough to throw you a party.

exactly the reason why im letting him do it. XD and the free food

Deleted user

I'd like to be rude to the pigs that made me feel like I can't wear this shirt again because they were constantly staring at my chest.

@Pickles group

I was coming up with a response about how much I hate pigs. I really do.
But who were those guys? (How much do you see them/what is the probability of revenge.)

Pigs like the animals or guys like that?

Deleted user

Side note:

Jay's dad bought a car on the first day of mercury retrograde. D:
A Ferrari.
He's doomed.

I told him not to, but did he listen? No–because Jay's dad hates me. So much bad karma is coming his way. OMG

@Moxie group

Lol you having fun Lee?
Speaking of tonight I am so pumped. It’s my last Halloween at home and I am making the most of it