Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

I sense either drama or a new friendship about to be created

Lemme scope them out.

@Death_man_

But Jynnie, when are you going to use a steampunk plague doctor mask?

Never. I can't see without my glasses so I can't even really wear it. It was half off though. I think I might hang it up on my wall.
I also got neon pink socks with skulls on them.

Why don't u use contacts?

Because I don't want to repeatedly poke myself in the eye??
Also because they're uncomfortable and I have sensitive eyes.

I have contacts and I don't even poke my eye

Deleted user

Fair warning everyone I am not in a good mood.

Ok

Who in the hellish world of writing are you?

@Pickles group

My therapist: UGH. Why is everything "self-love" to you? I'm DEPRESSED, for god's sake. Why the hell are you trying to solve this with kindness to myself?

Um… Your depression? Duh?

Deleted user

With that being said: Starlight you are being hella selfish.

Banking off of this:

Your therapist knows what’s best for you. If you wanna tell them the all that you just put here, she’ll change the way she’s talking to you, trust me. It’s also the best way to deal with symptoms of depression. She’s educated in the stuff.

Your mother has the right to know your business because you are her child under her roof. sorry it’s the truth, and the sooner you figure that out, the sooner your life will become easier.

the others is just like, really? your stepmother just wants you to feel the same way she feels about you. I bet she thinks you’re her daughter already, and there’s no way. that she’s trying to “replace” your mom

Deleted user

Ok

Does it matter

Meh I'm just curious. It's odd for newbies to just plop themselves into my chat.
Most know to steer clear because I'm 'mean' and 'bitchy' and pretty much the character foil for another user that shall not be named.

@Death_man_

Ok

Does it matter

Meh I'm just curious. It's odd for newbies to just plop themselves into my chat.
Most know to steer clear because I'm 'mean' and 'bitchy' and pretty much the character foil for another user that shall not be named.

Ok, the reason I am a "newbie" is because I just found this site for undertale roleplays

@Pickles group

if I remember what foil means, are you talking about Dom or Ella?

Deleted user

Isn't that the question? ;D

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Guess Lol.

Deleted user

Also, why the shit did you send some sketchy ass link to one of my friends?

@Death_man_

So Death Man, if I may be so forward. Why are you here? Who are you? Do you write? And lastly, how are you this good morning?

I just found this site by searching Undertale rps, I am a youtuber and roleplayer and a artist etc, I wrote a book on wattpad, I am about to head to lunch in 2 minutes