forum Don't Be Suspicious
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 113 followers

Deleted user

is the us the only country that has a holiday like every month? (except august)

@The-Magician group

For me the week has gone quickly, and I think as every day passes I grow even more bored with everything. I just want the Winter Solstice to approach, then I'll be having fun

@ElderGod-kirky group

This week dragged on like it was attached to twenty elephants that didn't want to move. School was so boring , and I lost the motivation to do my history homework but it's only ten points so whatever and I can do it next week and physics. MYGODINEVERWANTEDTOCRYSOMUCH

Deleted user

I just want the Winter Solstice to approach, then I'll be having fun

Oh–yes.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I strongly dislike winter
I strongly dislike the sun setting at 4 in the afternoon
I strongly dislike having my internet access taken away an hour earlier
I strongly dislike having to sleep in
And I strongly dislike winter solstice

@The-Magician group

I strongly dislike winter
I strongly dislike the sun setting at 4 in the afternoon
I strongly dislike having my internet access taken away an hour earlier
I strongly dislike having to sleep in
And I strongly dislike winter solstice

While I respect your opinions, since I understand where you're coming from, I strongly dislike the second and last point you said.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

The only benefits to winter are ice skating and the trees sparkling from all the frost
Every once in a while it gives you an excuse to stay home from things you don’t want to attend but it also keeps you from places you do want to attend and that’s the absolute worst

@ElderGod-kirky group

I'd like to be rude to the world. I got fucking sick and I can't breathe half the time and I'm half deaf. There's a "friend" of my mom's coming over today that she hasn't seen since she was 13, and then the "friend" is bringing her husband. Both are complete strangers to me and I don't appreciate it. We're all not very happy about them coming. Stress is a thing. I'm yet again reminded of how shitty I'm treated by people I call friends. I swear my school is bound determined to keep us vo tech people away from said vo tech, seeing as I'm the last to arrive and first to leave, which is bullshit because I miss shit and lose time to work. Physics makes no sense and is by far the very first class I've wanted to legitimately drop because it's made me on the verge of tears multiple times. Motivation has been tossed out the window. I'm mentally exhausted, I can't sleep for shit, and I just want to walk into the nearby cornfield to scream.

On the plus side, I appreciate how hard my immune system is trying to fight my sickness, seeing as I go through phases where it's not horrible and sometimes almost symptomless.