forum Show off Your Art!!!
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 198 followers

Deleted user

thanks guys!
and those yarn buddies are so cute. I want to go buy yarn now but I'm banned from the yarn aisles.

… What have you done not the poor yarn.

@Katastrophic group

its not that interesting lmao, i just had a chrochetting phase that resulted in a ton of yarn being bought and never used. the terms and conditions of my yarn ban include using all the yarn in storage, which is unreasonable colors and patterns that 13 year old me liked. So i cant make cute animals until I finish up my 8 skeins of neon rainbow sparkle extra fluff.

@Relsey

Yeah last time I was in the yarn Isle I was 13 had a pattern I really wanted to make so I got all the yearn for then never made it. I'm slowly using it up but you can only find so many uses for blue color changing yarn. My sister on the other hand has tubs full of yarn so I steal from her stash when I need stuff.

@soupnana group

OOooooh! @DarkAndStormyNight_Artist you should totally show us some art!
In the meantime, I'm popping back in to throw some more of my art at y'all. Likely won't be around the rest of the next few weeks due to a bunch of crazy stuff going on for me, but I'll try my best to say hi every now and then.

Here's this drawing I did for my one of my internet friends, Emma. She desperately needed a new twitter layout so I took it upon myself to make her one. She's so gorgeous so I did my best to do her beauty justice.

@Kefi

This is going to wash off by like the end of the day, and when that happens I'm going to scream 😞✌️

@Rainy_is_back

That’s gorgeous looking!
So I have art- and I feel like a nerd, but whatever. I’ve gotten into the Among Us high, and have been sketching characters for it.
Orange and BlueCyan arguing

Green is about to die in electrical~