forum Show off Your Art!!!
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 198 followers

@PaperHats business

ok so apparently it’s my one year notebook anniversary wonderful so here’s a piece I did very recently :D like 6 hours of drawing my arms hurt so bad

it’s the dnd party i’m dming for :3

@murphysgirl

All I could think when looking at the belts of the first two was:
E

Thanks for that 😂 😂
Also @CoffeeBean that looks wonderful!

@Katastrophic group

The colors on that are lovely Coffee!
I love the markings on it Rosetip ^_^

I finished lining the poster, and started the coloring! I'm doing a slightly more painted style of shading, but it's taking forever. I think I'm omly going to use it on the MC.

wip pics like this make me wish I gave Rori white hair lol.

@murphysgirl

At least you don't have to work in an ice cream place where your boss likes to fiddle with the freezer controls sometimes so on random days, like today, when it's the busiest I've ever seen it (which is saying something), even the sherbet is like rock hard, and you legitimately feel like your wrist is going to snap in two.
Just my rant for the day.

@Katastrophic group

At least you don't have to work in an ice cream place where your boss likes to fiddle with the freezer controls sometimes so on random days, like today, when it's the busiest I've ever seen it (which is saying something), even the sherbet is like rock hard, and you legitimately feel like your wrist is going to snap in two.
Just my rant for the day.

oof. Yeah that sounds like it sucks! I'll hope for softer ice cream in your future, but now I want some sherbert >.>

@Starfast group

That movie makes me cry and I can't watch it

It made me cry too, and every time I say that to people they always assume it's because of Bing Bong but it was actually the part when Riley tried to go back to Minnesota because I was the same age as her when my family moved from Montreal to Vancouver and that part just hit too close to home.

Anyways, yeah that movie's great and I'm glad you guys like the drawing :)

@Katastrophic group

Awesome Starfast! You nailed the sassy pose x)

It's finished! I didn't do the cityscape cause it looked really busy with it there, so I went with the sillhouette instead. I'm so happy with how it turned out, all the faces look as they should and its the first time I've seriously drawn the bad guys!