forum Show off Your Art!!!
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 198 followers

Deleted user

Heres some lighting practice! i really like how this one turned out :)

Gorgeous.

Deleted user

That's awesome!
Y'all are making masterpieces and I'm just

Doin me
unnamed-4
this took me like 3 hours lmao

Wow Ash! hat's amazing!!

@Pickles group

aaaathank you
(It's not my character btw, all of the ones I'm currently doing are from One Piece)

Are you sure it's not me because that's my exact expression at all times

@Relsey

I was practicing some line art with some references and then I realized that all of the kids looked a lot like my main character at different points in her life so I added some final drawings and labeled them.

@Katastrophic group

omg there's so much good stuff here! I got to scroll through so many pages of art, y'all are doing great! I haven't posted in a while so here's a happy ki for u all

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

This is officially the longest I've managed to keep up a streak for an art challenge, and I present to you guys, gals and non-binary pals:
cavendish
Cavendish(not a banana)
My overdramatic son
As an Animal Crossing horse
I lomf him, he's my baby

@Katastrophic group

I love those animal crossing designs!

I finished a scene rework, the one I did in the stream last week was… interesting with it's use of perspective. This one is much better and I'm so much happier with it, even if it took a whole week.

@Relsey

Nice! I forgot how long digital art takes, That is until a few day's ago when I started work on a piece, it takes, so long. Hat's off to all who do it. And to all who do any art really, I can't sit and draw for longer then an hour before brain say's no more.

@Fraust

I don't think digital art takes that long? Like, obviously full scenes take a while, but it very rarely takes me more than a couple of hours to finish something

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

My drawings usually take me a few days to a week, depending on how much time I have to work
Altogether actual working time is usually somewhere between 12-25 hours for fully painted works, 2-7 for more cartoony stuff or sketches