forum Show off Your Art!!!
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 198 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

It's beautiful Miri. It definitely seems like the representation of not being alright, and how you try to cover up the fact with a smile. Nobody seems to see your true colors.
But that's just one persons opinion.

Exactly what I was going for. He is grey like rocks to represent the pain of being stoned to death and has black eyes to represent how delicious olives are.
Really hope other people will be able to appreciate this deep message.

This is the best stuff we've seen here ever.

@moss

i'm back with my horrible web cam photos and this time i bring you these sketches
So this first one is a fairy. I really love this style and i wanna draw in it more but i also want to maintain a semi-realistic look ughhh im torn between the two
IMG-20200511-203300
Moving on, i tried to draw bucky but i gave up at the eyes. Honestly i don't hate it but u can tell i gave up cuz everything is kinda realistic except the eyes
IMG-20200511-203146

Deleted user

<div>

sigh again, y'all. I feel so bad for flexing and probably making y'all feel bad about your own work, but what can I say? I got talent.
I present: Birb of Doom by Fall Out Boy.

Deleted user

But also all jokes aside, I actually do edits and online shit that I think is considered art if y'all wanted to see.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I love it.

If you look at it one way, it looks like an average, innocent little bird, but staring at and judging you from a distance
However, if you look at it another way, it’s the wide, crooked, insane smile of someone laughing while carefully plotting your murder

I think this is super deep and really reflects our human emotions, how sometimes even the most simple things of this world can feel like they’re against us, how this society will judge and pick at everything you love, watching your every move, making you feel like you have to change yourself, until you eventually break-

Really meaningful piece. I admire your skill.