forum Broken Dreams and Haunting Memories// Closed!// 16+
Started by @ElderGodSwimwithGamers group
tune

people_alt 67 followers

@Max_Miracle_DroppedMostOfTheirRPs

“So then what? Is your whole plan to just mope around for the rest of his life?” Emile was…well he was getting a little impatient. He knew immortals were bad at this but damn Astral was really bad at this. “What do you even want to come out of this anyway?”

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

"I know," Astral said in turn. He was glad, slightly, that this being wasn't going to be gentle from how things are going. He didn't need his ego fed anymore than it was.
He was disgusted with himself, because he couldn't bring himself to feel bad about what he had done to others; just what he had done to Simon. He still had every single soul on display in his living room like trophies.

Astral wasn't sure if he could trust himself to improve. Still, he would try.
He'd have this being there to help him, after all. There was no way he was letting someone who could stop the night terrors leave.

Astral could handle it. He'd dealt with plenty before that hadn't wanted to be captured, his living room proof of it. He wasn't above doing something similar to this being.
"He really does look so peaceful…" the god said quietly.

Astral was ready for it- he wouldn't make his move until the other decided to leave, but when he did Astral would be ready. This being wasn't leaving the palace.
"For now. Hopefully, for a long while."

"It would be best for you to go back to watching over Simon." Astral wasn't going to stop him from doing that. Still, his tone was clear- watch over Simon, or something will be done to ensure it happens anyway. Astral wasn't letting Emile go.

"Then you can leave when you can't help anymore," Astral said calmly. "From what I've seen, you go out of your way to make sure Simon doesn't see you- I'm to take it he doesn't remember you at all, right? Then he won't know, so it won't hurt him."

"I know. See, though, the only one I care about whether he gets hurt or not is Simon. I'll do whatever it takes to keep him safe." Astral looked down at the small being before him, keeping a neutral expression.