forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Pickles group

We took an implicit bias test today for psych and we could either choose sexuality or race and obviously being a queer, I chose sexuality. But one of the questions on our reaction for my teacher was "why did you choose that one?" Because I'm not straight, that's why
So my question is. Can I trust her to not accidentally out me when she has parent meetings? Should I ask her not to? Or should I fake a reason and if so, what should it be?

Deleted user

Just say because it sounded interesting. Just bullshit your way through it if you don’t wanna out yourself.

@HighPockets group

We took an implicit bias test today for psych and we could either choose sexuality or race and obviously being a queer, I chose sexuality. But one of the questions on our reaction for my teacher was "why did you choose that one?" Because I'm not straight, that's why
So my question is. Can I trust her to not accidentally out me when she has parent meetings? Should I ask her not to? Or should I fake a reason and if so, what should it be?

Oh same, I got "moderate preference for gay people over straight people" on mine lol

Deleted user

Oh same, I got "moderate preference for gay people over straight people" on mine lol

cause us gays are the cool ones lmao

(to clear up confusion, yes i am new and i'm nonbinary so)

Deleted user

so potsu is gay and we stan
idk i'm expecting people to be like "honey we been knew" but
i'm just so h a p p y

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Okay so there's a cute girl in my Photojournalism class
And since schedules are weird, it's just us 2 and the teacher on Tuesdays and Thursdays
And she almost got me on a ramble about One Piece, but I stopped myself because I'm supposed to come across as a normal human being
Even though I have a One Piece t-shirt under my One Piece hoodie, and all 5 pins on my mask are from One Piece

@Tanehttac

Okay so there's a cute girl in my Photojournalism class
And since schedules are weird, it's just us 2 and the teacher on Tuesdays and Thursdays
And she almost got me on a ramble about One Piece, but I stopped myself because I'm supposed to come across as a normal human being
Even though I have a One Piece t-shirt under my One Piece hoodie, and all 5 pins on my mask are from One Piece

you are an absolute ICON

@Musical_Queen

I was volunteering at my schools Art Club booth and the dude who I was with is a very touchy person, so he had his arm thrown over my shoulder and we were just casually talking when our counselor came over and said we made a cute couple. Both of us started dying of laughter before at the same time we said "I'm/He's gay" And I've never seen an adult look so uncomfortable.