forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

If you don't already have enough disaster bisexuals… Allow me to introduce myself as ur stemme bisexual who loves to think of herself as a distinguished bi, but is really a disaster, fluctuating, can't make up her mind, 75% gay….

DIBBLEZ!

hold all applause

(Also, I totally relate to that one poster who calls everyone child but is like the youngest in all her friend groups lol)

i’m a disaster bisexual too!!! nice to meet you i’m elle :)
(she/her, complete disaster bi)

I third this!, im a Bisexual Trans! (girl to boy) So you can call me Jake!

@Tanehttac

And I'm pansexual and gender-fluid because I've never made a decision in my entire life and I'm not about to start making them now

@RedTheLoveless

I don't like to subscribe to labels, so I'm just "I am who I am and I like who I like," though I will say that my pronouns are he/him/they/them.

Deleted user

I only label you as one thing, incredibly cute. Cuz you are

As Miri would say, Facts.

;) my child.

@MusicElle-is-here

If you don't already have enough disaster bisexuals… Allow me to introduce myself as ur stemme bisexual who loves to think of herself as a distinguished bi, but is really a disaster, fluctuating, can't make up her mind, 75% gay….

DIBBLEZ!

hold all applause

(Also, I totally relate to that one poster who calls everyone child but is like the youngest in all her friend groups lol)

disaster bi gang

Deleted user

DIBBLEZ!

hold all applause

disaster bi gang

lets A- GO!

Deleted user

DIBBLEZ!

hold all applause

disaster bi gang

lets A- GO!

sigh what's one more cult to join?

@saor_illust school

DIBBLEZ!

hold all applause

disaster bi gang

lets A- GO!

sigh what's one more cult to join?

add me in

Deleted user

(my mind is stuck in tik tok sound land..) Netflix and POPSTARTS, NETFLIX AND POPTARTS, yeah, NETFLIX AND POPTARTS (plus my ongoing depression attacks because that's great )…….not…….))

Deleted user

Honestly why resist the temptation?

Yeah, that would be cool to see