forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Becfromthedead group

That doesn't matter. Religion and lack of acceptance can be triggering for some people within the LGBT+ community. It's fine if you want to talk about it, but here is not the place, is all.

Deleted user

All I'm gonna say is that this is explicitly an LGBTQ+ safe space, and while there may be some religious conflicts, we don't discuss them here.

If you believe something said here goes against your religion, leave.

Deleted user

That was a disclaimer for everyone. Not just for you.

@Pickles group

That argument upsets me but go off

Actually, I'm pretty sure we were just discussing….?

Wasn't talking to you. You saying you're uncomfortable with discussing something is in no way an argument??

Deleted user

-looks around- does anyone wanna adopt me?

adopting you too
your agreement does not matter
i'm still adopting you

auntie?

yes child?

i love ya!

@Anemone eco

Pretty ok, found some fun subreddits to stalk so that’s good
you?

Just finished practicing archery, so I'm alright.

Deleted user

Same, my teachers love to pile on the school work.

Deleted user

Hey, @Mendokuse you're Martini Aunt, but I bring you, Quarintini Aunt >:3

@galaxyunicorn-is-in-love-with-starry

I feel like all I'm doing at home is schoolwork. My professors have assigned so much since we moved online.

Yesterday I got like 5 notifications in a row about Spanish assignments, all due Thursday at 3:00. And if we dont turn them in by 3 it’s a 0. She’s usually more passive about this, like, “oh just turn it in when you get a chance. If you can’t get it in today just turn it in the next time we see each other.” But now that we’re online idk why she’s suddenly so strict about it

Hebsida Dibbes

If you don't already have enough disaster bisexuals… Allow me to introduce myself as ur stemme bisexual who loves to think of herself as a distinguished bi, but is really a disaster, fluctuating, can't make up her mind, 75% gay….

DIBBLEZ!

hold all applause

(Also, I totally relate to that one poster who calls everyone child but is like the youngest in all her friend groups lol)

Deleted user

Hey. I'm Miriam. Biromantic demisexual. Read my profile if you want more information.

@MusicElle-is-here

If you don't already have enough disaster bisexuals… Allow me to introduce myself as ur stemme bisexual who loves to think of herself as a distinguished bi, but is really a disaster, fluctuating, can't make up her mind, 75% gay….

DIBBLEZ!

hold all applause

(Also, I totally relate to that one poster who calls everyone child but is like the youngest in all her friend groups lol)

i’m a disaster bisexual too!!! nice to meet you i’m elle :)
(she/her, complete disaster bi)

Deleted user

If you're like me and enjoy screeching along to music
being bisexual is fire
because you never gotta change those pronounsssssssssssss

@Becfromthedead group

To be fair I never changed pronouns, even when I thought I was straight- except maybe that was my bi ass that didn't wanna change them, I just didn't know it yet.

Deleted user

To be fair I never changed pronouns, even when I thought I was straight- except maybe that was my bi ass that didn't wanna change them, I just didn't know it yet.

same lmao