forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

Also…being Bi is not a 'gateway sexuality', please don't treat it as such. Being Bi is just as important as any other sexuality. You don't 'chose' or 'start' to be Bi, you are Bi, always and forever.

It's okay to be heterosexual or gay or both or neither, just don't put on a sexuality like a damn tshirt and change it every day.

Deleted user

Also, Oliver, I understand being confused but you are walking on eggshells right now. I'm not trans, but I do have a friend who is and they 100% did NOT choose to be trans. They felt as though they weren't comfortable in their birth gender, however it is a choice to get surgery if thats what you mean.

Finally, someone understands some of my feeling about being trans and I still don't know and I just think that I could be trans in a couple of weeks or years and just modify myself to look like a boy. and das it have not decided officially (idk how to word it) but I am thinking about been trans I just show myself as a male to some people. But thanks and I am still sorry @RedTheBestBitch that I didn't understand how people like you feel when people like me just try to say something that looks like an innocent comment and then just make a dumb argument about it, just be chill about it I learned my lesson that I have to decide completely whether or not i am trans or not. Thanks @CharBar

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

I am aware that people don't just chose to be trans, but I think we're making a big deal about this. I'm not sure if that's what Oliver was implying. I think we need to lay it off a little. Just chill.

@RedTheLoveless

I am aware that people don't just chose to be trans, but I think we're making a big deal about this. I'm not sure if that's what Oliver was implying. I think we need to lay it off a little. Just chill.

You also have to understand that at the time, that was the only interpretation that could explain what Oliver here was saying. I have many trans friends and am trans myself, and reading that implication made me understandably irked. I was merely standing up for myself and others I care about. Take that as you will.

Deleted user

I am aware that people don't just choose to be trans, but I think we're making a big deal about this. I'm not sure if that's what Oliver was implying. I think we need to lay it off a little. Just chill.

You also have to understand that at the time, that was the only interpretation that could explain what Oliver here was saying. I have many trans friends and am trans myself, and reading that implication made me understandably irked. I was merely standing up for myself and others I care about. Take that as you will.

As I said before I am truly sorry for what my dumb brain decided to say but I am accepting that I am going to be trans and I am Bi

@RedTheLoveless

We don't need to get mad because they weren't meaning any harm.

I'm sorry I have emotions?? I don't know what you want from me?

How could I have known they weren't meaning any harm with the implicated mindset they seemed to have? And better yet, why are you only targetting me when plenty of other people in this chat shared my same sentiment?

@RedTheLoveless

I am aware that people don't just choose to be trans, but I think we're making a big deal about this. I'm not sure if that's what Oliver was implying. I think we need to lay it off a little. Just chill.

As I said before I am truly sorry for what my dumb brain decided to say but I am accepting that I am going to be trans and I am Bi

Ah. Alrighty. That definitely makes more sense now. 👌

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

1. Yes, people have emotions. So does Oliver. They apologized and they are clearly upset about their choice of words. You can stand up for your friends, I can too. I'm standing up for them because we've taken this too far.
  2. I am not just attacking you. I haven't even said your name, just replied to what you are telling me. I am making general statements and say we need to chill. I didn't say you specifically did.

Deleted user

Ace's reaction was perfectly appropriate to what Oliver said, please stop making them feel bad about it. There are a lot of people out there that are taking advantage of the LGBTQ+ community for attention, they were merely reacting to that and protecting their fellow Trans. I did the same thing for the Bisexuals in explaining that our sexuality is not false or something someone chooses to be on a whim. What Oliver said doesn't match up with how true Trans people react to their gender/sexuality, so understandably, some people got upset.

But it didn't get out of hand. You don't need to jump to the defense of every single person in a tiny discussion. No one was hurt and really no harsh things were said. Ace did not over react. Everyone reacted as expected. We are a protective ans sensitive community that looks to protect ourselves from the fake attention whores.

Deleted user

jesus anything I say youre going to argue with so whatever. Forget how I explained how Ace's reaction was logical and that anyone in their position would have said the same thing. (shrugs)

Deleted user

Ace's reaction was perfectly appropriate to what Oliver said, please stop making them feel bad about it. There are a lot of people out there that are taking advantage of the LGBTQ+ community for attention, they were merely reacting to that and protecting their fellow Trans. I did the same thing for the Bisexuals in explaining that our sexuality is not false or something someone chooses to be on a whim. What Oliver said doesn't match up with how true Trans people react to their gender/sexuality, so understandably, some people got upset.

But it didn't get out of hand. You don't need to jump to the defense of every single person in a tiny discussion. No one was hurt and really no harsh things were said. Ace did not over react. Everyone reacted as expected. We are a protective ans sensitive community that looks to protect ourselves from the fake attention whores.

listen I just found out I am trans a year ago and I am young and I do realize that people get upset because I don't know about it and that is totally fine with me because I am new to this so yeah hate me all you want, I really do not care that people hate me just be reasonable about it because there are people just like me that ask or just come there to relate to people that already have experience being part of the LGBTQ+ community and they get responses that they don't spect. Just be chill about it and explain it to them if they don't understand and I am really happy that this community care for each other and try to protect them but don't be rude about it, please

Deleted user

I just found out I am trans a year ago and I am young and I do realize that people get upset because I don't know about it and that is totally fine with me because I am new to this so yeah hate me all you want, I really do not care that people hate me just be reasonable about it because there are people just like me that ask or just come there to relate to people that already have experience being part of the LGBTQ+ community and they get responses that they don't spect. Just be chill about it and explain it to them if they don't understand and I am really happy that this community care for each other and try to protect them but don't be rude about it, please

Deleted user

Im not being rude?
nor did anyone say they hate you???

@CharBar

SO I finally got Notebook to work on the school computers.
Hello from education prison!

Ayy! Welcome back Charry!

aw, thanks. It's nice to be here.

Deleted user

Im not being rude?
nor did anyone say they hate you???

I mean with other people because some people can go really far with it

Deleted user

This reminds me of someone that joined one of my friend's stream (who is gay and non-binary) and said, and I quote "Your gender is what is in your pants." And trust me, we tried to tell them what gender is, but they didn't listen. Of course they got banned.