forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

All my siblings are 6+ years older than me, sooooooo yeah. But I won't be the youngest for much longer, only a couple of months. Also, the person my dad is dating has children, and they are moving in, so that'll be fun. (insert salt about wanting to be alone here.)

I am sorry for a'll needing to deal with other people's children and then treating them as your own bros or sis but yeah *I am still happy am an only child *

Deleted user

when everyone is talking about siblings and you don't have any

i have many siblings

I don't have a pet or a sibling. that is why is have notebook :,)

oof i barely see my siblings soo yeah i'm in your boat

Nice…. So we can all sink together :P

Deleted user

All my siblings are 6+ years older than me, sooooooo yeah. But I won't be the youngest for much longer, only a couple of months. Also, the person my dad is dating has children, and they are moving in, so that'll be fun. (insert salt about wanting to be alone here.)

I am sorry for a'll needing to deal with other people's children and then treating them as your own bros or sis but yeah *I am still happy am an only child *

Ehh, at least they don't act like assholes. The baby we don't know yet, cause they aren't even born yet soooo :P

@IzudekuMidoriya

I'm confused.
There is this LGBTQ+phobic boy in my class
I'm genderfluid and he knows this
I where bracelet that depending on the color of the bracelet I wear depends on my pronouns
I wore blue today (my male bracelet)
The boy went up to me and said
"You know you should dress like a boy when you where the blue bracelet"
He said it as if he didn't mind
I started doing this already is what I told him
I also said I want to cut my hair short
He thought this was a good idea and was really suportive
You may think this is a good thing
But the almost scary thing was the day before he was teasing and taunting me about my gender and sexuality
I'm consurned

Deleted user

I'm confused.
I where bracelet that depending on the color of the bracelet I wear depends on my pronouns
But the almost scary thing was the day before he was teasing and taunting me about my gender and sexuality
I'm consurned

SO in my school, there are no actual trans people or gay people that are open about it but they are there and I always wear a blue bracelet and when people ask about it I just go my favorite color is blue you idiot or they just don't ask and also I don't wear girly nor boyish things so people don't ask about it. I hope that you can be who you want to be. GOOD LUCK

Deleted user

I'm confused.
I'm consurned

SO in my school, there are no actual trans people or gay people that are open about it but they are there and I always wear a blue bracelet and when people ask about it I just go my favorite color is blue you idiot or they just don't ask and also I don't wear girly nor boyish things so people don't ask about it. I hope that you can be who you want to be. GOOD LUCK

Dude, I'm the only out gay kid at school.

Deleted user

I'm confused.
I'm consurned

not really

Deleted user

I'm confused.
I'm consurned

not really

I'm like halfway out, I just tell everyone I like girls and they just think I'm a girl.

@RedTheLoveless

I need to start to be BI bks I want to be trans (don't judge me)

Excuse you but what the absolute fuck. Trans people don't "want" to be trans. They either are or they aren't. The fact that you seem to think that being trans is a choice and a fad is disgusting. That belittles every actual trans person for you treating their struggle like a cry for attention instead of something being genuinely wrong.

Deleted user

Excuse you but what the absolute fuck. Trans people don't "want" to be trans. They either are or they aren't. The fact that you seem to think that being trans is a choice and a fad is disgusting. That belittles every actual trans person for you treating their struggle like a cry for attention instead of something being genuinely wrong.

It's just I don't know yet because of many reasons I don't want to mention if you want I can tell you privately but I don't feel like I am female or male and I am terribly sorry that I made you feel that way and thanks for making me realize that I am Bi and one day officially trans.

@RedTheLoveless

It's just I don't know yet because of many reasons I don't want to mention if you want I can tell you privately but I don't feel like I am female or male and I am terribly sorry that I made you feel that way and thanks for making me realize that I am Bi and one day officially trans.

1. If you don't know, then just say you're "questioning" and leave it at that.
  2. Feeling neither male nor female is called being agender or nonbinary. I suggest you look it up and educate yourself on the matter.
  3. PM me if you like but I have a very low tolerance for paragraph-long run-on sentences. It's hard to tell what you are saying without using any punction other than an ending period.
  4. Being bisexual and being transgender have no causation whatsoever? You can be one, the other, both, or neither, and that is fine but you don't start with one to become the other.
  5. I am honestly confused as to what you mean by "one day officially trans". That's not really how it works. At all.

@CharBar

Also, Oliver, I understand being confused but you are walking on eggshells right now. I'm not trans, but I do have a friend who is and they 100% did NOT choose to be trans. They felt as though they weren't comfortable in their birth gender, however it is a choice to get surgery if thats what you mean.

@IzudekuMidoriya

I completely agree my good friend is trans and she didn't choose. She sort of desided she was though.