forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

when everyone is talking about siblings and you don't have any

@hollow-boned

(thank)

my qpp dated someone and broke up w him before we became qpps and i've kept being friends w that person. and the guy just messaged me and said that he's hiding me from his feed bc he keeps thinking "yup there's the dude who julian likes more than me" and "it's not healthy for him." and i said ok. and then he said it's not my fault but he can't keep being reminded of "that piece of shit" and "i'm on his dick 24/7 and he hates it." and then we just. stopped being friends.

and first of all this particular friend has always rubbed me the wrong way. he never explained what julian did, he has weird opinions about stuff (gsa's r toxic apparently) and he does a lot of drugs. and julian has never done anything to hurt me. so now idk what to think and i'm just. hurt and upset

Deleted user

i have many siblings

I don't have a pet or a sibling. that is why is have notebook :,)

@V01DtheFae group

i have many siblings

I don't have a pet or a sibling. that is why is have notebook :,)

oof i barely see my siblings soo yeah i'm in your boat

Deleted user

(thank)

my qpp dated someone and broke up w him before we became qpps and i've kept being friends w that person. and the guy just messaged me and said that he's hiding me from his feed bc he keeps thinking "yup there's the dude who julian likes more than me" and "it's not healthy for him." and i said ok. and then he said it's not my fault but he can't keep being reminded of "that piece of shit" and "i'm on his dick 24/7 and he hates it." and then we just. stopped being friends.

and first of all this particular friend has always rubbed me the wrong way. he never explained what julian did, he has weird opinions about stuff (gsa's r toxic apparently) and he does a lot of drugs. and julian has never done anything to hurt me. so now idk what to think and i'm just. hurt and upset

das sad and confusing bro r u sure you don't want to keep that to yourself instead of sharing that too many people? well, I do understand that telling people your problems is a good way to get the problems out of your mind but yeah I am sorry that happened to you

@hollow-boned

(thank)

das sad and confusing bro r u sure you don't want to keep that to yourself instead of sharing that too many people? well, I do understand that telling people your problems is a good way to get the problems out of your mind but yeah I am sorry that happened to you

none of y'all know either of them so it's alright
(thank you for listening)

Deleted user

(thank)

none of y'all know either of them so it's alright
(thank you for listening)

no problem

Deleted user

All my siblings left me. And no, they are not dead, i'm just the youngest.

Deleted user

All my siblings are 6+ years older than me, sooooooo yeah. But I won't be the youngest for much longer, only a couple of months. Also, the person my dad is dating has children, and they are moving in, so that'll be fun. (insert salt about wanting to be alone here.)