forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

Yeah dear, don't doubt yourself in your amazing artistic skills! Your probably very good, and you'll be even better in the future!

sdfmikghkin I'm facepalming so hard, I would have to hide my face if we were talking in real life. Compliments always make me feel embarrassed

I'm sorry. Is there something else you'd rather us do?

@Simon-Says

NOno, I mean -

I can't even words

I don't have words

Ok Imma try words

You people are too nice. AND I DO MEAN THAT IN A GOOD WAY I appreciate compliments, I do, I just get embarrassed and I don't know how to explain this eurhg

@The-Magician group

Yeah dear, don't doubt yourself in your amazing artistic skills! Your probably very good, and you'll be even better in the future!

sdfmikghkin I'm facepalming so hard, I would have to hide my face if we were talking in real life. Compliments always make me feel embarrassed

Don't worrie sweetie I'm the same. Though you're either gonna have to get used to it or have a really good argument when it comes to these guys. Don't say anything that even hints self doubt, they will be onto you in a flash

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

NOno, I mean -

I can't even words

I don't have words

Ok Imma try words

You people are too nice. AND I DO MEAN THAT IN A GOOD WAY I appreciate compliments, I do, I just get embarrassed and I don't know how to explain this eurhg

Me either. Words don't describe your awesomeness, so I'm at a loss for words too.

Deleted user

Don't worrie sweetie I'm the same. Though you're either gonna have to get used to it or have a really good argument when it comes to these guys. Don't say anything that even hints self doubt, they will be onto you in a flash

Yup.
I have been forced to keep all self doubt to myself now

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

Yup.
I have been forced to keep all self doubt to myself now

You shouldn't doubt yourself. Please come to us about it. We love you and don't want to to doubt yourself. You're awesome too!

@Simon-Says

Oh dear. So they're like the confidence-boosting police.

@Simon-Says

NOno, I mean -

I can't even words

I don't have words

Ok Imma try words

Me either. Words don't describe your awesomeness, so I'm at a loss for words too.

NO. SDFGHFT Don't you turn this on me in a positive way

@The-Magician group

Oh dear. So they're like the confidence-boosting police.

Omfgs yes! However some of us do put up a fight 😂😂

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Emmy. You deserve to be empowered! And you deserve to love yourself! From what I've seen of you you're simply an amazing person that is interesting, and fun to have around!

@Simon-Says

Emmy. You deserve to be empowered! And you deserve to love yourself! From what I've seen of you you're simply an amazing person that is interesting, and fun to have around!

Okokok I give up. But can someone call me a useless lesbian to even this out please?

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

NOno, I mean -

I can't even words

I don't have words

Ok Imma try words

NO. SDFGHFT Don't you turn this on me in a positive way

evil laughter I will turn everything you say on you in a positive way, angel!

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

Okokok I give up. But can someone call me a useless lesbian to even this out please?

Amazing person that is a lesbian. There you go!

Deleted user

Nope, if anything that's me

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

Wren! You are very useful! You put a smile on my face! Are you saying that is worthless to you?

Deleted user

Wren! You are very useful! You put a smile on my face! Are you saying that is worthless to you?

No.
In real life I have zero use. I'm just here

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

No.

Fight me on that! There are so many people even outside of here that love you!

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

No.

Wren would you quit with that stuff, oh my God it makes no sense why you would say that because it's wrong in every way possible no matter what!