forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Simon-Says

JESUS CHRIST I'm gonna cry. I don't think I've ever been complimented and welcomed this much (over the course of 10 minutes) in my life.

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

No, I don't think it's possible for me to feel more welcome, this actually made my day.

Anything else we can do for you? You seem very nice. I like you.

AWWWWW goodness gracious do you do this every time someone new comes?

Nope. I'm not lying when I say I like you.

@Simon-Says

JESUS CHRIST I'm gonna cry. I don't think I've ever been complimented and welcomed this much (over the course of 10 minutes) in my life.

Oh crap I'm sorry!

I mean that in a good way!! You people are too nice!

@The-Magician group

I have done nothing to deserve thanking sweetie, I should be the one thanking you

Lee would you cut that out yes you have.

Oh hush!
Emmy deserves to be thanked!! All I did was say hey

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

Oh crap I'm sorry!

I mean that in a good way!! You people are too nice!

Thanks?

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I have done nothing to deserve thanking sweetie, I should be the one thanking you

Lee would you cut that out yes you have.

Oh hush!
Emmy deserves to be thanked!! All I did was say hey

And unnecessarily bash yourself! You don't deserve to be bashed either. You're just as amazing as anyone else here!

@Simon-Says

Well you should be.

niuvrexvjb I'm getting emotional stop complimenting me I just got here and all I've done is say thank you. A lot.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Well you should be.

niuvrexvjb I'm getting emotional stop complimenting me I just got here and all I've done is say thank you. A lot.

Well that's just you being polite! Thanks for that man!

@Simon-Says

You welcomed me just as much as anyone here and I thanked them as well, why wouldn't I thank you?

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

Well you should be.

I'm just telling the truth. Did you draw that picture? It's really good!

@The-Magician group

You welcomed me just as much as anyone here and I thanked them as well, why wouldn't I thank you?

You don't need to thank me, I'm just being friendly 😊

@Simon-Says

Well you should be.

No I had it drawn for me, I'm not that good!

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

Well you should be.

No I had it drawn for me, I'm not that good!

I'm sure you are!

@Simon-Says

I'm sure you are!

Pfft, not even close.

Oh don't doubt yourself, I'm sure you're a fabulous artist, with a steady hand, who can whip up drawings like that in no time!

SDFGHJKLIUYTREDHJ stop complimenting me, you wonderful human beings!

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

I'm sure you are!

Pfft, not even close.

Oh don't doubt yourself, I'm sure you're a fabulous artist, with a steady hand, who can whip up drawings like that in no time!

Fight me on that! I'm sure you really are!

Deleted user

I'm sure you are!

Pfft, not even close.

Fight me on that! I'm sure you really are!

You prolly are…

@Simon-Says

Yeah dear, don't doubt yourself in your amazing artistic skills! Your probably very good, and you'll be even better in the future!

sdfmikghkin I'm facepalming so hard, I would have to hide my face if we were talking in real life. Compliments always make me feel embarrassed