forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

You all are adopted by your parents Lee and L/Spearmint. Who wants to go get ice cream and sweets?

YAY!!!

ME!!!!

Deleted user

Awww, Time of Your Life came on.
My first thought was: Holy shit, this is Green Day?
My second thought: This reminds me of my family

@RedTheLoveless

Good morning children and extended family!
I was awoken by my dog cuz she's scared of thunderstorms and she wanted protection and/or a cave to hide in.

Deleted user

I made a bunch of drawings and I have reached the level of meme Lord.

Deleted user

I made a bunch of drawings and I have reached the level of meme Lord.

My life has been memed

Deleted user

I am in the proccess of drawing different Deciet Sanders Sides aus as hit or miss

@RedTheLoveless

What breed?

She's a mutt. Mostly she's australian cattle dog, pitbull, Blue Queensland Cross, and lab, along with a few others.
We got her from a shelter and we're pretty sure she lived in an abusive household before we got her. I was a wee child but she wouldn't come near me if I was holding something. She was scared of my dad and brother at first. And to this day, she absolutely hates loud noises (fireworks, gunshots, thunder).

@HighPockets group

What breed?

She's a mutt. Mostly she's australian cattle dog, pitbull, Blue Queensland Cross, and lab, along with a few others.
We got her from a shelter and we're pretty sure she lived in an abusive household before we got her. I was a wee child but she wouldn't come near me if I was holding something. She was scared of my dad and brother at first. And to this day, she absolutely hates loud noises (fireworks, gunshots, thunder).

Aww that's so sad! She sounds very cute though!
My dog is a black lab/shorthaired dachsund mix. She's very soft and cuddly but I think she also was from an abusive home because she's afraid of loud noises, water, the dark, gutters, and a lot of other things. She was from a shelter in Kentucky (the shelter was basically a barn with a bunch of dogs in it) and she got brought up to Wisconsin by a rescue group. She's a precious bean.

@RedTheLoveless

What breed?

Aww that's so sad! She sounds very cute though!
My dog is a black lab/shorthaired dachsund mix. She's very soft and cuddly but I think she also was from an abusive home because she's afraid of loud noises, water, the dark, gutters, and a lot of other things. She was from a shelter in Kentucky (the shelter was basically a barn with a bunch of dogs in it) and she got brought up to Wisconsin by a rescue group. She's a precious bean.

Aww she sounds like such a treasure. ^.^
And yes, Ellie is so frickin' cute to behold. She is a small, old sausage but I love her all the same.

Deleted user

You all are adopted by your parents Lee and L/Spearmint. Who wants to go get ice cream and sweets?

ICE CREAM!!

Yes!

Deleted user

I am in the proccess of drawing different Deciet Sanders Sides aus as hit or miss

I guess they never miss, huh

You got a boyfriend?

@RedTheLoveless

ICE CREAM!!

Yes!

Oh no wait Spearmint you're giving all of them sugar?! And nothing else?!

Deleted user

ICE CREAM!!

Yes!

IM ALSO MAKING PASTA, GET OFF MY DICK LEE.

Deleted user

FATHER(s?)

WE REQUIRE

SUSTENANCE

Dont be uppsetti, have some spaghetti

@RedTheLoveless

ICE CREAM!!

Yes!

ONE OF US HAS TO BE CONCERNED OR THIS IS GONNA GO DOWNHILL VERY QUICKLY
CHILDREN I'M MAKING A FRUIT SALAD

Deleted user

ICE CREAM!!

Yes!

ONE OF US HAS TO BE CONCERNED OR THIS IS GONNA GO DOWNHILL VERY QUICKLY
CHILDREN I'M MAKING A FRUIT SALAD

I wanna help!!