forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I want to wrap you all in fuzzy blankets like burritos, and give you tea and scones and love and praise and respect and admiration because you all mean everything to me. Every post here is an amazing gift because it lets me know that you're all alive.
I can't tell you how much I love you all because no words do it justice. This feeling in the depths of my heart!
Live long and prosper!

@RedTheLoveless

Seriously. I could write a three page essay on why each of you is amazing. No stretching. No bullshit.

Really? Because I can think of only one word describing why everyone is amazing…

Everything.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Seriously. I could write a three page essay on why each of you is amazing. No stretching. No bullshit.

Really? Because I can think of only one word describing why everyone is amazing…

Everything.

I truly don't even think words come close to describing it.

@RedTheLoveless

Everything.

Honestly, same here.
I could describe to you in detail the way the sky bends before it's about to break, but never would I ever truly be able to articulate how much everyone here means to me, and how ultimately awesome they really are.

Deleted user

Love you too.
All of you.
I'm always here for you.
And we'll all always be here for each other.

Truth

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I just… There's so much love in my heart… I wish I could pour my heart out and forge it into a gift to give each and every one of you, but I'm afraid you guys have already stolen my heart.
It's OK though. I forgive you!
I mean how could I not.

Deleted user

I just… There's so much love in my heart… I wish I could pour my heart out and forge it into a gift to give each and every one of you, but I'm afraid you guys have already stolen my heart.
I mean how could I not.

I'm crying now…

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Everything.

Honestly, same here.
I could describe to you in detail the way the sky bends before it's about to break, but never would I ever truly be able to articulate how much everyone here means to me, and how ultimately awesome they really are.

Totally. You guys are the wind beneath my wings. I mean… All I have to offer is an adamantine pedestal to put you all on. The support I'd like to offer you will never waver. It will never break. It just gets stronger the closer I get to all of you. And right now, in this moment, I feel as close to you guys as I can get!

@RedTheLoveless

I mean how could I not.

I'm crying now…

yeets hugs at my son

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I mean how could I not.

I'm crying now…

Sorry Arron. I…
Sorry.

Deleted user

I mean how could I not.

I'm crying now…

yeets hugs at my son

:) thx dad

Deleted user

I mean how could I not.

I'm crying now…

Sorry Arron. I…
Sorry.

Don't be.

@RedTheLoveless

I mean how could I not.

I'm crying now…

yeets hugs at my son

:) thx dad

Any time, buckarooster

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I mean how could I not.

I'm crying now…

Sorry Arron. I…
Sorry.

Don't be.

Sure thing, Arron-kun! You've been a Seraph straight from Paradise from the moment you came to this site!