forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Becfromthedead group

It's like 1 AM… I was already feeling all soft and warm and happy, and then y'all go saying stuff like this? It's really nice… there's just so much warmth flooding over me right now.

Deleted user

I just… There's so much love in my heart… I wish I could pour my heart out and forge it into a gift to give each and every one of you, but I'm afraid you guys have already stolen my heart.
It's OK though. I forgive you!
I mean how could I not.

I'm crying now…

Sorry Arron. I…
Sorry.

Don't be.

Sure thing, Arron-kun! You've been a Seraph straight from Paradise from the moment you came to this site!

That's an exaggeration

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I just… There's so much love in my heart… I wish I could pour my heart out and forge it into a gift to give each and every one of you, but I'm afraid you guys have already stolen my heart.
I mean how could I not.

I'm crying now…

Sorry Arron. I…
Sorry.

Don't be.

Sure thing, Arron-kun! You've been a Seraph straight from Paradise from the moment you came to this site!

That's an exaggeration

Not even close to an exaggeration.
More like an understatement!

Deleted user

I mean how could I not.

I'm crying now…

Sorry Arron. I…
Sorry.

Don't be.

That's an exaggeration

Not even close to an exaggeration.
More like an understatement!

…No, it's not…hehe…

@RedTheLoveless

Well, beautiful children and extended family, I must be off. Sleep awaits me, draped in the finest and thinnest of garments as she beckons me into her embrace.

Good night, lovelies.

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Well, beautiful children and extended family, I must be off. Sleep awaits me, draped in the finest and thinnest of garments as she beckons me into her embrace.

Good night, lovelies.

Goodnight fellow lovely, may Hypnos take you in his warm embrace, and may you float on the river Lythe as you dream the sweetest of dreams, dear! Sleep soundly! Til' next time!

Deleted user

Good night, Dad!

Also sorry I'm not being more active on here, I just started watching Yuri!!! on ICE and I freaking love it

OH MY GOD THAT'S MY SHIT!

yusssssss

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Good night, Dad!

Also sorry I'm not being more active on here, I just started watching Yuri!!! on ICE and I freaking love it

yusssssss

BLUE EXORCIST!!!

Deleted user

Good night, Dad!

yusssssss

BLUE EXORCIST!!!

okjminhubgyv