forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

Deleted user

I'm dying, I just took a nap because of how stressed I am
This is coming from an insomniac.

Still stressed and I'm now working on homework because I couldn't do it yesterday because my parents took away everything I llove.

Ah rip.

Deleted user

Still stressed and I'm now working on homework because I couldn't do it yesterday because my parents took away everything I llove.

Ah rip.

But honestly Lex I feel you

Deleted user

You wanna talk in PM?

Probably

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Well… When we got to the iceskating rink not much really happened. We just messed around and shit as we were getting the ice skates on… But a few people complimented my merch and I got a few "Awww"'s because of my broken hand. And then we started to skate around and I had to keep Dante from falling on his ass, even though he got way better after a few falls… So there weren't many people, maybe twelve… But it was awesome because we started to skate/dance (neither of us are too good to do anything flashy) and literally almost everyone gathered around us as I unwrapped my bandages so we could lace our fingers together… It was actually almost cinematic, honestly, except there was no music, so… But we were the center of attention… So my attention-seeking ass was satisfied…

Then we went for Thai and it was awkward because I ordered random stuff that I knew nothing about… But it turned out to be good.

Deleted user

Also in that pic Emi looks like this one kid I was in a play with…..

Let’s not talk about 8th Grade Me

WAIT SHE'S IN EIGHT GRADE!!!!!!

I’m in 9th grade -.-

@HighPockets group

Well… When we got to the iceskating rink not much really happened. We just messed around and shit as we were getting the ice skates on… But a few people complimented my merch and I got a few "Awww"'s because of my broken hand. And then we started to skate around and I had to keep Dante from falling on his ass, even though he got way better after a few falls… So there weren't many people, maybe twelve… But it was awesome because we started to skate/dance (neither of us are too good to do anything flashy) and literally almost everyone gathered around us as I unwrapped my bandages so we could lace our fingers together… It was actually almost cinematic, honestly, except there was no music, so… But we were the center of attention… So my attention-seeking ass was satisfied…

Then we went for Thai and it was awkward because I ordered random stuff that I knew nothing about… But it turned out to be good.

Sounds like a good date!
Last time I went ice skating it was with my 4th grade 'buddy'(child I mentor of sorts??) for school, and she couldn't skate so I had to spend most of the time running around (I was in my boots because I couldn't put a lot of pressure on the soles of my feet) to find her a walker to use but a ton of kindergarteners were there so I couldn't find one and ugh it was awful.

@actual-fandom-trash

I've only gone ice skating twice in my life and the first time I went, I ended up falling and cutting my finger open. Then I fainted and threw up too so it wasn't great the first time but the second time was way more fun.

Deleted user

Bro

I have to go to school tomorrow and I know I’m gonna stay up half the night