forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I'm going to sing at this new youth group that my therapist is taking me to. It's called Fire I think, they meet up once a month and everyone gets to sing or read poetry or play an instrument or do a skit or comedy or something along those lines up on stage and I'm gonna be singing Shake It Off by Florence & the Machine and I'm freaking terrified but also really excited. Any advice for how to be a bit less anxious? I have bad social anxiety so any tips would be lovely, thanks.

Exercise a bit…

Deleted user

I GOT A PICTUR WITH SINGLE BY SUNDAY!!!!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

Deleted user

I KNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! I ALSO FOLLOWED THEM ON INSTA AND THEY SAID THEY WOULD FOLLOW ME BACK!!!!

@SaltyLasagna

guys I'm having a bad day and I hate to ask you this but can you please help cheer me up…? The friend that I've been talking to and crying to all day had to leave to go home…

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

guys I'm having a bad day and I hate to ask you this but can you please help cheer me up…? The friend that I've been talking to and crying to all day had to leave to go home…

I'm here Jensen… You wanna do this in PM?

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

So… I remember a while ago at work I was cleaning the cat area… And the kittens were swarming around my feet… Each one so small, with big, soft eyes, each was a little ball of erratic fluff… I remember the little mewling and purring… So there I was cleaning the litterboxes… And ALL AT ONCE they started to climb up my body… I couldn't clean because I didn't want any of them to fall… I had to set them down one by one and they'd just try again…

@HighPockets group

I have a funny cat story!!
There's an apple orchard near my house that I go to, and the owner has a ton of barn cats. Last year one had kittens and they were just tiny floofy poofs of fluff. I went inside to sample an apple and then came back out and saw that this older couple left their trunk open, and then a baby floof jumped in! They had to give the kitten back though.