forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@RedTheLoveless

never had it authentic

You should… I'll walk across the country on foot just to buy y'all authentic ramen!

I want authentic ramen!!!

I'll find you and Red in a year or so, if you're still on here, and then we'll get some!

I won't be far in a year. Just local community college because of reasons…

oof… I'm planning on leaving the country if I can, but if I can't, I'm definitely leaving the state

Yeah… I love traveling and going to different places… but I just can't now. And I'm perfectly fine with that future…

@SaltyLasagna

and I don't know if I'll make money in the future or not. Like if I end up actually being a brain surgeon, heck yeah I'll be rich and could stay here. If I end up a psychiatrist, ehhh, maybe. If I end up a teacher, definitely not. At least, I wouldn't be able to support a family with kids, which is what I want to be able to do

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

and I don't know if I'll make money in the future or not. Like if I end up actually being a brain surgeon, heck yeah I'll be rich and could stay here. If I end up a psychiatrist, ehhh, maybe. If I end up a teacher, definitely not. At least, I wouldn't be able to support a family with kids, which is what I want to be able to do

You can do whatever you put your mind to…

@SaltyLasagna

Not really… my grades are pretty fucked, this year is my last chance to save myself. And even if I do get into a decent college… I would be in debt for the rest of my life bc I'm poor. And I'm not sure I'd be able to develop the required skills to be a surgeon, it's a very demanding job with a lot of hours, emotional demand, and requires a lot of school (which means a lot of money)

@RedTheLoveless

I'm kinda disappointed I have to go to med school to examine dead people but I can avoid those four extra years and large amout of debt for a similar job that requires me to travel……. ugh… I'm basically stuck between a rock and a hard place with what I want for my career…

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Not really… my grades are pretty fucked, this year is my last chance to save myself. And even if I do get into a decent college… I would be in debt for the rest of my life bc I'm poor. And I'm not sure I'd be able to develop the required skills to be a surgeon, it's a very demanding job with a lot of hours, emotional demand, and requires a lot of school (which means a lot of money)

Shit… I might have to bring you a check when I find y'all… We can't have that, now… Can we?

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

I'm kinda disappointed I have to go to med school to examine dead people but I can avoid those four extra years and large amout of debt for a similar job that requires me to travel……. ugh… I'm basically stuck between a rock and a hard place with what I want for my career…

You'll find it… And same goes for you!

@SaltyLasagna

Shit… I might have to bring you a check when I find y'all… We can't have that, now… Can we?

a check?? why????

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

a check?? why????

Isn't it obvious… I want you to be comfortable! I love you Jensen!

@SaltyLasagna

wait hold on a psychiatrist can make over 200,000$ a year
fuck yeah sign me up for that shit, I'm already lowkey obsessed with mental health and different types of mental disorders

@SaltyLasagna

a check?? why????

I love you too but you don't have to do something like that!!!

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

wait hold on a psychiatrist can make over 200,000$ a year
fuck yeah sign me up for that shit, I'm already lowkey obsessed with mental health and different types of mental disorders

I just like to help people… As long as I can do that it's OK…

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

a check?? why????

I love you too but you don't have to do something like that!!!

It's too bad! It's gonna happen… Call me childish but I'll start saving up now… Screw it…

@RedTheLoveless

You'll find it… And same goes for you!

I suppose…
You don't need to give me money, Shuri. I'll figure something out… probably just work my way through college to help with some of the debt lmao