forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :)
Started by @Tylerrr-M-P
tune

people_alt 232 followers

@sapphic-as-can-be

Also! I got new books!! and two of them are lgbt!!

WHAT ARE THEY??

Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulthurst and Autoboyography by Christina Lauren

i read & loved Of Fire and Stars!! very cute and gay. i don't usually read fantasy but it was lgbtqia+ so i thought i'd just read it and it was good!! not my type of book but still good

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

Hiya my cinnamon rolls.

Hey there Shuri-kun, the ultimate cinnamon roll of them all

I'm not a cinnamon roll, you are… In fact you embody the term you wonderful person!

I might have the honor of becoming one though… I haven't punched anyone in a week straight, so… There's that…

I love you Red, and support you too…

And how's Jensen?

@actual-fandom-trash

Also! I got new books!! and two of them are lgbt!!

WHAT ARE THEY??

Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulthurst and Autoboyography by Christina Lauren

i read & loved Of Fire and Stars!! very cute and gay. i don't usually read fantasy but it was lgbtqia+ so i thought i'd just read it and it was good!! not my type of book but still good

OFAS is probably my favorite lgbt book i've read all year, honestly. It was just really cute and amazing (and i love fantasy)

@CharBar

How do you comfort a tall person? One of my friends is going through a really tough time right now and they need to be comforted (I have a talent for guessing when people really need a hug), and normally I would sit down with them and put my arm around their shoulders or something like that. The problem is that this person is literally a foot and a half taller than me and my forehead is level with his shoulder and I don't know what to do because if I give him a hug (with my arms obviously under his) then I don't think it would feel very supportive because I'm so much shorter than him. H E L P

Deleted user

(excitment) GUYS I’M EXACTLY AVERAGE HEIGHT, IM NOT ACTUALLY SHORT ANYMORE HUE HUE HUE HUE HUE! I’M SO HAPPPPPPYYYYYYY!

Coby

If he really needs to be comforted, any hug will help some. Go for it. But if you really wanted to be able to hug him like, around the shoulders or something, sit down with him but kneel on the bench or couch and hug him then? If you think he needs comfort, then definitely find a way to comfort him because he most likely could use it.

@CharBar

@Coby
Thanks, I'll try that. Y'all are the best.
Also it hasn't snowed where I live for the past 16 years lol and the weather is always moderate. Like its slightly cold during the winter but dear lord get your bathing suits in the summer because it is H O T

@CW-BornConfuzzledLeftILoveYa

How do you comfort a tall person? One of my friends is going through a really tough time right now and they need to be comforted (I have a talent for guessing when people really need a hug), and normally I would sit down with them and put my arm around their shoulders or something like that. The problem is that this person is literally a foot and a half taller than me and my forehead is level with his shoulder and I don't know what to do because if I give him a hug (with my arms obviously under his) then I don't think it would feel very supportive because I'm so much shorter than him. H E L P

I have a super tall friend, too.

Just hug them. They'll understand :)

Coby

@Coby
Also it hasn't snowed where I live for the past 16 years lol and the weather is always moderate. Like its slightly cold during the winter but dear lord get your bathing suits in the summer because it is H O T

where do you live I am extremely jealous of that lol

@CharBar

@Coby

eeeeeh, somewhere in Western America

Coby

@Coby

eeeeeh, somewhere in Western America

lol you don't have to tell me XD. Sorry if I made you uncomfortable lol. Same except I live more north and its so cold rn