forum The LGBTQ+ Community Chat :) Part 2!
Started by @Moxie group
tune

people_alt 175 followers

@Queue

Also is that an Unus Annus reference I spot in you username Max

:0 yes….yes it is
I am still in mourning :’)

Woah, a quoting function, fancy! Also me too D: I was there for majority of the final livestream

My brother's pretty upset by it too. I wasn't really into it, so I can't say I relate, but It's…not fun to watch someone go through that.

Ah, I'm not super beat up about it because I just tried to see the beauty in what it was including the ending

@Becfromthedead group

(Hey, I have a question for the non-cis folks out there. How did you figure out ~gender~? Like I've always been fine with she/her pronouns, and I'm not dysphoric or anything, but I've been kind of questioning lately more because of how I prefer to present. Long story short, there's a lot of fluctuation in my gender presentation, but idk if I'm making something out of nothing, or if there's more to it.)

@Queue

For me mostly just experimenting, I've never had people to experiment with but like trying interactive games where you can change your pronouns (I know The Arcana has a good pronoun and name changing system) and like seeing what feels most comfortable? I don't know if that helps or not aha, the newbie trying to give advice

@Becfromthedead group

Yeah, it's not really the pronouns necessarily? Like I said, she/her is cool. It's a combination of outward expression- especially clothing- and other traditionally feminine words used to describe me, such as "ma'am" and "miss," which tbh is making it that much more confusing lol.
Am I a woman who said "fuck gender roles"? Or am some flavor of gender queen? The world may never know.

@darling-velocipede group

(Hey, I have a question for the non-cis folks out there. How did you figure out ~gender~? Like I've always been fine with she/her pronouns, and I'm not dysphoric or anything, but I've been kind of questioning lately more because of how I prefer to present. Long story short, there's a lot of fluctuation in my gender presentation, but idk if I'm making something out of nothing, or if there's more to it.)

the dysphoria is the only thing that really did it for me *shrug *

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

I finished my paper with ten minutes until the deadline and I got it the fuck in with my thesis highlighted, the audience explained, and rubric filled out after starting from scratch.
I just looked God in the face and spat at his feet.
Now, I need to get sleep because unfortunately, it is indeed only Tuesday (oop Wednesday now) even though every fiber in my being says it's Friday.

@d-r-e-a-m-s-e-q-u-e-n-c-e group

im a bit late to this bc i just woke up dont judge hi queue! i'm ocean, queer (i prefer not to label my sexuality lol), any and all pronouns but most ppl use she/they
i'm from the netherlands! welcome to fun hell :D