forum Share things nobody asked you to share
Started by @Knight-Shives group
tune

people_alt 206 followers

Deleted user

So this morning I stood up from bed and my entire body just short-circuited. Literally my entire vision was clouded with back dots and I could feel myself almost fall over. Luckily I regained control but I almost hecking passed out.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

So this morning I stood up from bed and my entire body just short-circuited. Literally my entire vision was clouded with back dots and I could feel myself almost fall over. Luckily I regained control but I almost hecking passed out.

Vertigo will do that too ya fam.

Deleted user

Oh no, someone deletes their account to avoid facing their actions, where have I seen this before?

@furetakunai ac_unit

No. He deleted it on his own volition because he couldn't handle the fact that he was wrong and people weren't taking his pity party. I won't allow shit to be blamed on undeserving people.

Deleted user

I mean…Yes I can agree I made mistakes…But I came back and apologized for them.

@furetakunai ac_unit

He couldn't take being confronted, so he ran. Nothing was our fault. He was in the wrong. He knew it, but he refused to face it. He should not have talked about someone's private information. Just as Whisper should not have.

@SpookyJim

And you know what, I haven't the time of day for someone rage quitting to be blamed on me.

Wait what? We're not blaming this on you my guy