forum Paste the Last Thing that You Copied
Started by @CW-BornConfuzzledLeftILoveYa
tune

people_alt 220 followers

@spacebluelily language

Name: Sydney (I'll think of a last name later)
YouTuber parent: ColeyDoesThings
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Sydney has blackish brownish long hair that reaches up to her waist and she has brown eyes. She has freckles on her cheeks and nose, and her skin color is sorta pale. She wears a black and white long sleeve shirt, some jeans and black converses.
Hobbies: drawing, reading, creating things, editing stuff, writing, cosplaying
Quirks: She can seem insane at times because of her research of fandoms and whatnot. And other times she'll be completely terrified that she won't even talk to people. Why? Because of all the messed up things in whatever fandom she's doing research on.
MAGICAL POWER: (I'll also come back to this later.)

@sock group

People tell me this kind of suffering
Is just a passing storm
That if I want to succeed, even though I’m afraid
I need to set up a trap called failure
As I bit on the bait that is pain
I’m wandering
As I put away my tired wings of passion

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

The clothes were simple, quite close to what they had discussed. The sleeve was attached to a half torso around Dragomir's lower half, the pants almost the exact cut, just a bit too big in some areas. The shirt itself was more see-through in the torso and around the cuff, a deep red even there. The red of the opaque portion of the sleeve matched that of the flag of the country, and Corbin's own formal wear. The pants were pitch black, a golden color fading up from the edges into the main color.
"Still…" Corbin trailed off, his hand resting on Dragomir's head. Really, he thought it was a horrible thing his grandfather had done, but there was nothing he could do now.

@spacebluelily language

Unus Annus is a Youtube Channel created by Ethan Nestor and Mark Fischbach (AKA Markiplier) which will be deleted in one year's time. The premise of the channel is to find out which side members of society are on: are you an unus or an annus?

@kingnocedas group

hi guys!! if it's not too much trouble could i ask you to do these surveys for my school project please?? it won't take up much of your time 🥺👉🏾👈🏾

@itz_luna_eclipse15 fastfood

2) Aqueducts- Bridge-like structures that were 15—20 miles in length that carried water from the mountains to the cities

— provided Romans with fresh water supply

— homes, emperors palace, public baths, public water fountains, medical spas, coliseums, etc.

— *built with the arch-style