forum Paste the Last Thing that You Copied
Started by @CW-BornConfuzzledLeftILoveYa
tune

people_alt 220 followers

Deleted user

Sleep paralysis most often occurs in people who have narcolepsy or sleep apnea, but it can affect anyone.
Episodes involve not being able to speak or move while falling asleep or upon waking. This usually lasts one or two minutes and is often frightening. (I was researching about sleep paralysis)

@wake-read-eat-sleep

Activate this card only if you control no monsters in your Main Monster Zone. The equipped monster cannot attack directly. It can make a second attack on monsters during each Battle Phase. If the equipped monster destroys a monster by its attack while you have 3 or more Spells in your GY: Draw 1 card. If this card is sent from the field to the GY by a card effect: You can target up to 3 “Sky Striker” cards in your GY, except “Sky Striker Mecharmory - Hercules Base”; shuffle them into the Deck.

Deleted user

"Dammit!" Exclaimed an angry voice as their person of choice slowly rose back to their knees, coughing up blood because of a knife protruding from their chest. Said person seized the knife by the hilt and pulled it out slowly, throwing it onto the floor and standing shakily again.

"F-fuck. That hurt!" He screamed, just as angry as the first person. The stabbed man was covered in blood, bruises, and even had a few burns that he was cradling with a hand.

"Stop whining! We have to find a way to exterminate you!" Snapped the first voice. The first was a burly man with a sweaty face and broad complexion. He grabbed up a second weapon, tightening his grip on it.

The injured, smaller man of the pair yelped softly and limped rapidly away, growling. "I would rather not do this anymore. Let me go!"

@ElderGodSwimwithGamers group

Activate this card only if you control no monsters in your Main Monster Zone. The equipped monster cannot attack directly. It can make a second attack on monsters during each Battle Phase. If the equipped monster destroys a monster by its attack while you have 3 or more Spells in your GY: Draw 1 card. If this card is sent from the field to the GY by a card effect: You can target up to 3 “Sky Striker” cards in your GY, except “Sky Striker Mecharmory - Hercules Base”; shuffle them into the Deck.

YuGiOh BoI