forum Notebook.ai Secret Santa 2019
Started by @Starfast group
tune

people_alt 60 followers

@Starfast group

Here's the list of entries that I have so far (please let me know if I've overlooked someone):

@lee+Co
@RainyDayArtist
@GoblinKing
@Reblod
@EWS-SunGod
@Katastrophic_Decisions
@Bec_to_the_future
@LittleStupidPatoG
@Relsey
@MoxieGoddessofBeauty

For backup artists I have:
@ninja_violinist
@lee+Co
@RainyDayArtist
@GoblinKing
@Reblod
@EWS-SunGod
@Katastrophic_Decisions
@sheyna
@Bec_to_the_future
@NutEllaDraws-is-a-silly-muffin

If anyone else wants to join in, entries are going to close tomorrow at 11:59pm PST

@Starfast group

@Relsey and @LittleStupidPatoG I'm going to to need you guys to add at least one more character. It's just to provide some variety for your drawer in case your character is out of their comfort zone. I'll be closing submissions in a little under 2 hours and I'll be drawing names shortly after. I'll still include you guys in the trade if I don't hear back from you before then, but just try to get that in as soon as you can.

Also how many picture references do we need? I have the descriptions in words, and sketches.

Only one, but if you have more that's fine.

@Starfast group

Also, I wasn't sure if I was going to participate this year, but idk I guess I will

Characters you’d like to have drawn: Milo: Milo Kit: Kit Marwing Crispin: Crispin Hadley
Backup Drawer: Nah
Additional notes about your character: Milo is supposed to be a little more muscular (but you'd never know it based on the way I draw him rip). Crispin can be drawn with or without wings. That's it, I think.

@Starfast group

Entries are now closed. All of you guys should have recieved a note from me saying who you'll be drawing for. If you didn't then please let me know.

Posting is going to start on the 24th and will end on the 26th.

@Starfast group

Just a heads up, but we're only a week away from the final deadline. Hopefully you guys are all getting close to finishing up your drawings. If not, please let me know if you'll be needing an extension or a backup drawer.

@Starfast group

Well, it's just past 12am which means that it's time to start posting your drawings! If you're not finished yet then you still have until the 26th. I haven't had anyone message me about being unable to post, so I'm going to assume that you guys are all good to post your own drawings this year.

@Oakiin

I might be scraping the bottom of the barrel time wise just a little bit, but I should be all good to post on the 26th!