forum Hey guys! Pictures
Started by @Althalosian-is-the-father book
tune

people_alt 146 followers

@d-r-e-a-m-s-e-q-u-e-n-c-e group

on a less,, frantic note, i went shopping today and found literally the gayest clothes in the store-
66472-C5-B-B912-4604-A78-A-043-F817-C95-CB
AE33864-A-1-B5-F-49-B2-A2-CD-6-A0500-D548-D6
CCA23-F7-B-D6-FC-4-E73-90-BC-A368-AC562-DEE
the flannel is from the men's section so it's oversized and i just– HNGH i feel so good in it

@ElderGod-kirky group

you're?? so beautiful??? w h a t
this isn't even fair anymore y'all just
wow

Omg you're so cute-

Low-key agree.

omg you're fucking adorable

Stop you're the cutest thing ever

O.o

uh
um
right, manners
thank you!!

Deleted user

okay another confidence picture did my hair and my makeup.

Cute!

smiles thanks!

@RedTheLoveless

@RedTheLoveless

I SEE UNUS ANNUS???

Yes you did see Unus Annus. I got the Unus one for the aesthetic, and the Annus one because I myself am an Annus.

you're so lucky ;-; also you look amazing in them i must say-

not really lucky tho, I'm just an adult who likes to impulse buy shit and no one can stop me

Thanks lmao I stuck with getting a medium and turned out my instincts were right
You look great in that flannel btw

Deleted user

Oof, I understand. I broke (or fractured…I cant remeber) my pinkie in elementary school and since it's too small to put a cast on it, they slapped a popsicle stick to it. It was highly uncomfortable.

@RedTheLoveless

I've been watching a toddler all weak, let's just say I'm really tired.

You look tired. Relsey please take a nap, at least for your own sake.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I've been watching a toddler all weak, let's just say I'm really tired.

Giiirrllllll I know the feeling. I work with children for a living. I'm a babysitter, and it can be rough. (The perks is that one of my kids who I care for refuses to call me by my name, and she calls me Miss Babysitter. And I love it.) So basically anywhere from 6 months old to 5, is the dangerous age. Like they want to get into trouble. 6 to 10 is the age that always wants to help you out, and 11 to 14 is a really moody teenagery stage and I want to pull my hair out. My favorite is the 6 to 10. Because they are so curious, and they want to help with everything. My favorite game to play with the youngest group is the quiet game. It works, for a while 😂