forum Hey guys! Pictures
Started by @Althalosian-is-the-father book
tune

people_alt 146 followers

@RedTheLoveless

Hey how you look so good
(Also the jpg titles 😂)

Thank you. I try my best to care for myself. Glad to see my work is paying off lmao
(And thank you xD I try my best to brighten people's day before it get ruined by seeing my face)

@RedTheLoveless

D:<

YOU GOT ALL THE PRETTINESS AND IT'S NOT FAIR

I am not! That's all you, Ash!

Falsehood
(Your jpg titles always make me laugh)

how dare you use our Lord and Savior Thomas against me
(Good. I try)

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Falsehood

(Good. I try)

Don't make me break out the gifs
(<3)

@RedTheLoveless

Falsehood

(Good. I try)

Don't make me break out the gifs
(<3)

<3

@RedTheLoveless

YES THAT IS MY FRIEND RIGHT THERE ASDKNJK LOOK AT MY FRIEND EVERYONE THE BEAUTY AND JUST ADUHJDSK

What
No
Shhh
I'm not
That's all you

Deleted user

So uhm, call this confidence picture but here.

@ccb group

i posted a video in the singing thread where you can see my face, but in case you want to know what i look like without having to listen to me belting out the heyeayeayeayea song…

here's me this past fall. i had a running gag where i almost exclusively took pictures with the snapchat vampire eyes filter!
here's a very blurry picture of me actually dressed as a vampire on halloween, which of course was the natural conclusion of that bit!
and here's me last month after i cut my own hair even though my mom keeps telling me not to, looking like a regular person and not a vampire.

@Pickles group

i posted a video in the singing thread where you can see my face, but in case you want to know what i look like without having to listen to me belting out the heyeayeayeayea song…

here's me this past fall. i had a running gag where i almost exclusively took pictures with the snapchat vampire eyes filter!
here's a very blurry picture of me actually dressed as a vampire on halloween, which of course was the natural conclusion of that bit!
and here's me last month after i cut my own hair even though my mom keeps telling me not to, looking like a regular person and not a vampire.

Deleted user

Thanks. They are Harry Potter themed and I'm in LOVE with them.

@ccb group

:D (i'm trying to give him eyebrows but it just keeps making him into a block quote… this is so sad)