forum HeLp
Started by @ElderGod-Carrots
tune

people_alt 38 followers

@ElderGod-Carrots

Okay, so I need help with something:

So basically I have a bf, and we hung out on Saturday. (We haven’t been dating for very long btw) He had to come back to mine to check bus times so he could get home but he ended up making out with me but like grabbing everything he could and I mean everything. At the time I though I liked it but after he left I felt really uncomfortable about the whole thing.

Now there’s this girl, she’s a year older then me and we’ve just started talking. I know she liked me and I may like her (she is currently planning a date for us, yes she knows about my bf)

From what happened this weekend I know I’m not comfortable being in a relationship with a guy but we’ve just started dating and I don’t want to be a nonce and break up with him.

Um… HELP?

Deleted user

Okay, first off, that is not long enough for him to touch certain places.

And if you want, I can help you work on a script to break up with him.

Deleted user

Just tell him you felt uncomfortable that day, and that it would be too weird between you guys now to continue?

@ElderGod-Carrots

Yes, please, thank you

@ElderGod-Carrots

Just tell him you felt uncomfortable that day, and that it would be too weird between you guys now to continue?

But I hate confronting people, that’s the thing, I don’t want to make him feel bad.

Deleted user

Ok but like, he made you uncomfortable and you're clearly not in to guys. Which is fine. He should understand if he has a head screwed on to his shoulders.

Deleted user

I think as long as you’re kind, and gentle when you explain, you’re fine

Deleted user

Yes, please, thank you

Okay!
How do you want to start? I can help but you need to give me some ideas.
Also, do you want to move this to Pms?

Deleted user

lex you won't be able to make a PM unless you add an @ to your name

@ElderGod-Carrots

Ok but like, he made you uncomfortable and you're clearly not in to guys. Which is fine. He should understand if he has a head screwed on to his shoulders.

That’s true, yeah.

Did I mentions he’s a Christian and I’m an atheist?

Deleted user

That’s true, yeah.

:L

No you didn't. I'm not suggesting you should bring up religion (if you're male idk) but hey there's a few boys who are just pushed into Christianity

@ElderGod-Carrots

That’s true, yeah.

:L

No you didn't. I'm not suggesting you should bring up religion (if you're male idk) but hey there's a few boys who are just pushed into Christianity

Yeah, I’m female and he knows I’m bi (ha, I don’t really think so anymore) and said he wasn’t going to judge me for it… same with me being an atheist

Deleted user

Oh alright. I think you and Lex can plan something like a script but you should try and calm down and be careful. If he tries to corner you into doing something you don't like, push him the fuck off.

Deleted user

ugh i know how easy it is to type rather than do but please be careful

Yw Carrots. Good luck.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Oh my gosh. This is wrong. Honestly in this day and age I would hardly expect better but that is messed up. And compound that with the dude supposedly being a Christian retch. Listen Carrots, you deserve far better than this dude. No one should force themselves on someone else like that especially after such a short time. Cut this dude out of your life and never look back.
I am also willing to help if you need to write a break-up script.

@ElderGod-Carrots

Thanks Dom, I’ve already broken up with him so it’s fine. I keeps beating himself up over it and saying he feels like it’s his fault and shit… he sent me like twenty messages before I finally replied as I was trying to do work but… ugh, I feel kind a bad but I’m glad we’re over.

@ElderGod-Carrots

He keeps spamming me with all this shit about him being sad and depressed and as much as I feel bad for him it's really annoying… Like, we said we would sill be friends but…