forum HeLp
Started by @ElderGod-Carrots
tune

people_alt 38 followers

Deleted user

But they are bothering the hell out of you, it seems. Idk.

@houdini

He keeps spamming me with all this shit about him being sad and depressed and as much as I feel bad for him it's really annoying… Like, we said we would sill be friends but…

sounds like emotional abuse. don't let him make you feel guilty. you did the right thing, even if he thinks you didn't. him spamming you crap like that is him hoping you'll feel pity for him and take him back, which is not okay. i'm probably the least experienced person to be saying anything, since i'm sixteen almost seventeen and have never been in a single relationship before, but i know emotional abuse pretty well, unfortunately. good luck, sending you best wishes <3

@Shuri-the-Floof-Doggo

He keeps spamming me with all this shit about him being sad and depressed and as much as I feel bad for him it's really annoying… Like, we said we would sill be friends but…

sounds like emotional abuse. don't let him make you feel guilty. you did the right thing, even if he thinks you didn't. him spamming you crap like that is him hoping you'll feel pity for him and take him back, which is not okay. i'm probably the least experienced person to be saying anything, since i'm sixteen almost seventeen and have never been in a single relationship before, but i know emotional abuse pretty well, unfortunately. good luck, sending you best wishes <3

Wow.
Yeah, now that I think about it that's probably what this is. And in that light, I would advise you to follow @younghoudini's advise! Don't let him manipulate your feelings, and emotions like that. It's best just to block him.