forum Hello!
Started by Deleted user
tune

people_alt 59 followers

Deleted user

Hello! I am a new user and this site caught my eye. I see that this site can help with many skills such as writing and drawing and I am amazed! Whoever made this site is a very talented person. Now back to the writing. I don't write that well. I am a starter but what I see here are very talented people. Hopefully I learn from all of you!

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Wonderful time to join. The creator, Lord andrew (Our Supreme Lord and Overseer), has just released possibly the most glorious update yet.
You can find a lot of help by just watching, but don't be afraid to ask questions. And don't be afraid of the users. They bark more than they bite, and are generally good people.

@croccin-champagne

it's kind of hard to bite through a computer screen dom, and it's definitely not going to reach the person you're biting at

but anyway, hello person, welcome, don't be an ass, and have fun

@ninja_violinist

hard, but perhaps not impossible? you underestimate our power

hey, welcome to notebook! we're an odd bunch but I'm sure you'll find your niche if you stick around!

@d-r-e-a-m-s-e-q-u-e-n-c-e group

sup, new friend! nice to meet you! (i'm a bit late to this but-) i'm ocean, i'm not on here as often as i am on reddit and discord, but i like to be the local meme of the place. welcome to notebook, i hope you enjoy your time here! :D

Deleted user

Welcome, i believe I've already introduced myself in the introduction page but again, nice to have ya

Also, i dont bite- not too hard anyways.

Deleted user

hahaha teeth go cronch

Welcome to the site and community! I sincerely hope you can learn new things about writing and maybe find some new friends.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

helooo!! I already introduced myself but what's up, I'm Ella, I draw, and have the personality of that stupid bird that sits on your windowsill at 5 in the morning and screams a lot :D
I'm pretty active here and have been for a while so if you ever need help with something, or even if you just want to talk, feel free to message me at any time <3

@Pickles group

hahaha teeth go cronch

Welcome to the site and community! I sincerely hope you can learn new things about writing and maybe find some new friends.

Crumch

Deleted user

Welcome and hello! I'm Jaymee, although you can call me Jay (she/her). I'm a fairly calm person who doesn't really do much other than occasionally comment on things. You might see me, you might not. I do a lot of stalking and a little bit of talking. Nice to meet you!

@Brooklyn_Is_Here

Welcome and hello! I'm Brooklyn and I'm pretty active in the role-playing community. It's a pleasure to meet you, feel free to ask questions and come settle in!