forum FOOD!
Started by @ThatBackgroundSlytherin
tune

people_alt 9 followers

Deleted user

Wait, Rhindy and Emi: Are you dating or are your names a friend thing???

nO we’re not dating

I’m taken hon

@@Rhindy

We are not dating and I don't even know Emi

Deleted user

Honey calm down they didn’t know it’s ok.

Also Rhindy I’m your mom and you’ll call me as such. Nah jk.

@@Rhindy

Honey calm down they didn’t know it’s ok.

Also Rhindy I’m your mom and you’ll call me as such. Nah jk.

Ok sorry I was not freaking out

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

I was just talking about Red Lobster so I'm gonna make a suggestion on what to get there. I always get a combo of wood grilled shrimp and garlic shrimp on the lunch menu.

@CoolBeanz

Okay, sorry, I was just confused. I thought it would be weird if you guys were, but the names threw me off, which is why I asked.

@ThatBackgroundSlytherin

I was just talking about Red Lobster so I'm gonna make a suggestion on what to get there. I always get a combo of wood grilled shrimp and garlic shrimp on the lunch menu.

Ooooo I've had both before (my dad lovesssss shrimp) and I love it!

The first time I had shrimp I was watching Jurassic Park for the first time too it was a good combo

@CoolBeanz

We are not dating and I don't even know Emi

Okay wait. Now I'm even more confused. If you don't know Emi then what is up with the names?

@@Rhindy

That sounds super good!!!!

Deleted user

I JUST LIKE PEWDIEPIE IS IT A SIN THAT I CHANGED MY NAME TO HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT

@@Rhindy

I love shrimp and wish I could eat it more often but every time I do I get this rash on my face and it's not fun.

Are you allergic????

@CoolBeanz

I JUST LIKE PEWDIEPIE IS IT A SIN THAT I CHANGED MY NAME TO HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH IT

Um no, of course not? I don't know the first thing about PewDiePie so I just didn't get the reference?

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

YOU'RE CURSING ON THIS GOOD CHRISTIAN SERVER, OF COURSE IT'S A SIN (I'm joking around, don't take this too seriously)

@CoolBeanz

I love shrimp and wish I could eat it more often but every time I do I get this rash on my face and it's not fun.

Are you allergic????

I don't think it's a true allergy as I don't go into shock, but I definitely have a reaction.

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

That's too bad. Here's some shrimp that won't give you a reaction: 🍤

@CoolBeanz

Thank ye.

@@Rhindy

Thank ye.

Oof