forum FOOD!
Started by @ThatBackgroundSlytherin
tune

people_alt 9 followers

@Yamatsu

forcefully kicks open the door
FOOD WAS MENTIONED AND I HAVE APPEARED!

I 've learned to cook a lot, and a good go-to meal when there isn't much time is American Chop Suey. Cook some ground beef, strain the fat, toss in some chopped onions (we like yellow or Vidalia), pour in some canned tomato sauce, cook until it bubbles, and mix with your favorite cooked pasta! Quick, easy, and plenty of leftover potential~!

If you want something fancier, I've made both Beef Stroganoff and Chicken Souvlaki before (though I can't really remember the specific recipes I used), and they taste AMAZING.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I want some chocolate

I do too.

And I want some pasta

I know I just had a crap-ton of pasta for dinner but I want macaroni and cheese for breakfast… And not the boxed stuff.

@@Rhindy

I want some chocolate

I do too.

And I want some pasta

I know I just had a crap-ton of pasta for dinner but I want macaroni and cheese for breakfast… And not the boxed stuff.

I only had the box macaroni and cheese

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

I want some chocolate

I do too.

And I want some pasta

I can make pancakes, french toast, scrambled eggs, and brownies. I think that's about it.

@@Rhindy

I want some chocolate

I do too.

And I want some pasta

I can make pancakes, french toast, scrambled eggs, and brownies. I think that's about it.

Yum!!!!!

@m1dn1g7t_ri0ts_13

I want some chocolate

I do too.

And I want some pasta

Yum!!!!!

:)

Deleted user

forcefully kicks open the door
FOOD WAS MENTIONED AND I HAVE APPEARED!

Such a moooood