forum FOOD!
Started by @ThatBackgroundSlytherin
tune

people_alt 9 followers

@ThatBackgroundSlytherin

Hey guys!

Y'know when you feel like you eat the same thing every day? I'm kinda going through that, so I'd like y'all to give me interesting food recommendations! (or just food recommendations in general.)
Fire away! ^D^

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

That sounds great! Also, interestingly enough I don't like avocados by themselves, but I love guac???

Understandable, my best friend doesn't like tomatoes but likes ketchup

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I, personally, would eat an avocado with a spoon, but I eat a lot of dumb things with spoons. Continues eating Nutella by the spoonful without realizing that could be cannabalism

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I really like having a fried egg on a peice of toast….yup thats litterally it because I like simple foods

Yes. That really is one of the best breakfasts ever

@@Rhindy

You should eat spaghetti

Everyone should eat spaghetti. And all pasta for that matter. Pasta is just the answer to everything

Pasta is literally the best food in the world

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

You should eat spaghetti

Everyone should eat spaghetti. And all pasta for that matter. Pasta is just the answer to everything

It truly is.

@@Rhindy

You should eat spaghetti

It truly is.

I could eat pasta everyday and never get sick of it

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

You should eat spaghetti

It truly is.

Saaaaaaaaame

@@Rhindy

You should eat spaghetti

It truly is.

Saaaaaaaaame

All of this pasta talk is making me want pasta right now lol

@CoolBeanz

I, personally, would eat an avocado with a spoon, but I eat a lot of dumb things with spoons. Continues eating Nutella by the spoonful without realizing that could be cannabalism

Bad Ella. Cannibalism is bad.

@CoolBeanz

Some easy things to make that taste super good are vegetable soup, any kind of egg really (I like runny eggs on potatoes with salsa), and yeah pastas like listed above.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

You should eat spaghetti

It truly is.

Saaaaaaaaame

All of this pasta talk is making me want pasta right now lol

I'm going to ask my mom if we can have spaghetti or ramen noodles today because now I'm hungry too